Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa KILLING Ryan Right Now

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Moss has been a reliable WR for the Redskins. I think hes done pretty well considering the QB's hes had the work with. I'm saying you look around the league and the have play makers on offense. For once I want a playmaker....a Megatron...an LT in his prime an Adrian Peterson....We've never had a player like that....someone that can score from anywhere on the field......GB has Jennings, Driver, Finley, James Jones and Jordy Nelson and some other guy...WEAPONS!!!!!! and your telling me we cant even keep Braylon Edwards and Jericho Cotchery??? This falls on Tanny and Woody.....no one else!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I hated losing Moss... Big playmaker in his prime and can still bring it. Four 1,000 yard seasons is nothing to ignore. Do our current WR have 1,000 yards combined prior to this year, outside of 600 yard per year Holmes?
    True. I'm saying Moss, as good as he was, still was never a Top 10 offensive threat type of talent in the league. He's as close as we can even point to in the last 12 years. That's really sad.

And I don't think Holmes is a playmaker at all. Big Ben is a playmaker. Holmes benefited from being in a 3 and 4 wide offense where the QB basically runs around long enough for the WRs to break off their routes and play backyard football. He's been a disappointment and never showed one inkling of being worth 45 million dollars. What a joke our GM is.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    True. I'm saying Moss, as good as he was, still was never a Top 10 offensive threat type of talent in the league. He's as close as we can even point to in the last 12 years. That's really sad.

And I don't think Holmes is a playmaker at all. Big Ben is a playmaker. Holmes benefited from being in a 3 and 4 wide offense where the QB basically runs around long enough for the WRs to break off their routes and play backyard football. He's been a disappointment and never showed one inkling of being worth 45 million dollars. What a joke our GM is.
    We trade Moss for a washed up Coles, another sutpid move.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

He is a joke. How not too develop a QB??? Take away his weapons and dont replace them... Tanny is only good at fitting things under the cap...Hes a numbers guy...if we have to fit a FA under the cap hes the guy to go to..as far as back filling with other talent he sucks....we need to rebuild....we need to stock up on picks...I would trade Revis at this point for a boat load of picks...People Make fun of Belichick for constantly acquiring 1000 draft picks...........this is because he understands the draft is a crapshoot and the more picks he gets the greater his odds are of landing a good player.....we have a chance to rebuild...after next season we trade Revis. Stockup on picks and trade down for more picks....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is a joke. How not too develop a QB??? Take away his weapons and dont replace them... Tanny is only good at fitting things under the cap...Hes a numbers guy...if we have to fit a FA under the cap hes the guy to go to..as far as back filling with other talent he sucks....we need to rebuild....we need to stock up on picks...I would trade Revis at this point for a boat load of picks...People Make fun of Belichick for constantly acquiring 1000 draft picks...........this is because he understands the draft is a crapshoot and the more picks he gets the greater his odds are of landing a good player.....we have a chance to rebuild...after next season we trade Revis. Stockup on picks and trade down for more picks....
    The draft is only a crapshoot for ****ty drafters. Something of which Belichick is.

Such a wrong way to look at things... The correct way to look at the draft is to identify who is LIKELY going to be a good player in the NFL, and find a way to get that player before someone else picks them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    The draft is only a crapshoot for ****ty drafters. Something of which Belichick is.

Such a wrong way to look at things... The correct way to look at the draft is to identify who is LIKELY going to be a good player in the NFL, and find a way to get that player before someone else picks them.
    That is such bull$hit.

So it's that easy to identify a player who will be really good in the NFL?

Vernon and Sanchez say hello.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Francesa is going to have the entire Jets Postgame Live SNY crew in-studio tomorrow, going to be very interesting to listen to.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No, it's deeper than that somehow the Jets or CBS, or something pissed him off his hatred and eagerness to hump the Jets is deep and it shows.
    This hatred all started when the Colts sat Peyton in the 2nd half 4 years ago which he claimed the Jets backed into the playoffs. I heard a rumor that Fatcesa had some huge coin on the Colts that day. Mike in my eyes is a degenerate gambler that lost a lot of coin going against the Jets in key games.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Francesa is going to have the entire Jets Postgame Live SNY crew in-studio tomorrow, going to be very interesting to listen to.

SAR I
    Great...

You really have become a massive attention whore

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put on the radio.

SAR I
    F*ck Francesa.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Que hora?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    F*ck Francesa.
    Agreed. That was a huge win yesterday against a great team, the Jets are looking poised for a huge playoff run for sure!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Francesa has been very fair and objective regarding the Jets for the past two seasons, has shown restraint in fact.

Today he's 100% right that Ryan thinks his defense played "outstanding" yesterday against the only offense in the NFL that's worse than his own. Gave example after example of how he's just a defensive coordinator masquerading as a head coach.

SAR I
    The Arizona offense got over 400 yards against the Rams last week.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...1211250crd.htm

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post

Its a wrong way? Ok, we drafted Sanchez and Shonn Greene in 2009 hows that draft looking???? Bust city......2 out of the whopping 3 picks we had are busts!!!!
    Last edited by tfine350z; 12-03-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a wrong way? Ok, we drafted Sanchez and Shonn Greene in 2009 hows that draft looking???? Bust city......
    You mean the Greene that got 104 yards yesterday?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That is such bull$hit.

So it's that easy to identify a player who will be really good in the NFL?

Vernon and Sanchez say hello.
    please tell us more about how BB* is a "genius" for benching Ridley in last year's Super Bowl.

not like you could've used that guy in the most important game of the year...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean the Greene that got 104 yards yesterday?
    are you kidding me? the guy cant even get one yard when he needs too. We need a home run threat...Shonn Green is not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    who cares what fatcessa says. the jets got a win yesterday. what's he mad at not going in for the second td like his buddy bellichicken would've done? the point is rex made the change to mcelroy and it was pretty gutsy considering that the game was on the line. okay so it wasn't against the patsies but even fatso has to realize the talent level in the league and the cards did have the lead when the change was made.

as for the jet defense, the qb had no say about how the oline was getting imploded by the jet defense. and the jets did have decent coverage in spite of the cards qb not making very good throws at the end.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you kidding me? the guy cant even get one yard when he needs too. We need a home run threat...Shonn Green is not.
    We absolutely need a feature back. Shonn Greene should be complimentary back like in '09 & '10.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Que hora?
    Hasn't been announced, I'm going to record it on my DVR.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    F*ck Francesa.
    There are so many people jealous of Mike Francesa, it's really ridiculous how petty some people can be.

SAR I