Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Francesa KILLING Ryan Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Best part: Joe Klecko trying to explain why Sanchez put his head up Moore's ass on Thanksgiving: "He saw a hole."

Everyone loses it, they go to commercial.
    Agreed. I cracked up when hearing this while driving. Absolutely hilarious. Very interesting discussion of Tannenbaum draft picks with Mangini vs Ryan. These guys were just killing Ryan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    We are in agreement here;

So perhaps.... we can also agree that spewing vitriol at those that disagree with a certain world view of Jet fandom is over-the-top and immature?

-
    I think that is being done before your ever vigilant eyes, my friend

Stay tuned

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    not jealous at all. The guy is a moron plain and clear. He`s a front runner like 99% of the Giants fans in this area. I hated the prick since the ealry 90`s when the Jets first hosted the annual Jets/Giants pre-season game. Back then the tickets were optional to purchase(God Bless Leon). WFAN hosted an all you can eat/drink at the Marriot in Secaucus. Could have been the Hilton. Don`t really remember but, they said for $25 you get 4 hours of food, beer and wine. Well after 2.5 hours, there was no more beer or food. People were pissed and a near riot almost started until the hotel manager brought out more beer. WFAN(Russo and Fatcessa) were broadcasting live from there or something. It just sucked basically.
    Ok.... and??? They ran out food at some WFAN function 20 years ago, and that has what exactly to do with people being jealous of Francesa?

That was probably the most inane response ever posted in JI history, so congratulations for that. You should be proud, for real.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    In the last few days I've had made peace with at least three posters I've disagreed with for a long time here...namely Borgo,Mainejet and now The Band...

We're all good Jet fans that merely want to see the team win big and that same desire goes for almost just about every poster here at the mecca of Jet message boards

War And Peace: The Historical Account of SG3's time posting on the Jets Insider...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    War And Peace: The Historical Account of SG3's time posting on the Jets Insider...
    Great book..Maybe best EVER..rereading it again on my nook right now. .

Did you enjoy reading it too??

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    They are laughing AT Sanchez..... his poor play.
    You have to laugh to keep from crying!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

For those who didn't listen to it, or for those who want to crack up all over again, here's the interview:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast...es&dcid=CBS.NY

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    SOJF mentality of loving to hear their "favorite" team get ripped.
    Why is that when someone disagrees with what is going on with the Jets they are a SOJF? Actually the SOJFs are the ones who sit there and swallow whatever green kool aid the jets are pouring down their throats.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    I hope your day job doesn't require creativity or cleverness.

You're sorely lacking both.
    I can understand why you are so upset--you went all in with that stupid username.

Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Why is that when someone disagrees with what is going on with the Jets they are a SOJF? Actually the SOJFs are the ones who sit there and swallow whatever green kool aid the jets are pouring down their throats.
    Pete, I've been saying this for decades. No matter what, we, so called, SOJFs are here every year despite all the crap/hype we've been force fed. The front running, bandwagon fans don't last very long.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Pete, I've been saying this for decades. No matter what, we, so called, SOJFs are here every year despite all the crap/hype we've been force fed. The front running, bandwagon fans don't last very long.
    Yeah.... Ive been a fan since the 70's. Here as a poster since 2005. But please forgive me that I recognize a circus when I see one.

I love the JETS.

Oh.... on a romantic note. My daughter lives in DC. For a 2nd date, a young professional took her to a nice club Sunday to watch the Jets game because he knows she is a fan. What a remorse setting that must have been.

Wonder if he'll ask her out again????

Yeah.... Ive been a fan since the 70's. Here as a poster since 2005. But please forgive me that I recognize a circus when I see one.

I love the JETS.

Oh.... on a romantic note. My daughter lives in DC. For a 2nd date, a young professional took her to a nice club Sunday to watch the Jets game because he knows she is a fan. What a remorse setting that must have been.

Wonder if he'll ask her out again????
    That must have been a disaster. I won't even get into if any "bases" were circled.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah.... Ive been a fan since the 70s. Here as a poster since 2005. But please forgive me that I recognize a circus when I see one.
    I KNEW you were a Johnny-come-lately

Around 1966 for me, sg3. You?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That must have been a disaster. I won't even get into if any "bases" were circled.
    As a father I appreciate humor etc.. but I can tell by talking to her, she likes this guy. So we'll see.

be kool man!

Jets Insider VIP

Actually went to the Polo Grounds for rhe two Thanksgiving Titans games with my Dad and Uncle in 60 & 61.

And the first home game as the Jets in 63

As a father I appreciate humor etc.. but I can tell by talking to her, she likes this guy. So we'll see.

be kool man!
    Let's hope you have another son-in-law soon. Another wedding should be cheap.

Jets Insider VIP

My dad was a GIANTS fan who liked the JETS. So I grew up liking both, but in 1974 when Namath did the fake bootleg against the GIANTS I was sold. I was about 13 or 14 and recognized you cant be a fan of both.

Have been solid Green since.

Talking SANCHEZ LACK OF CONFIDENCE DUE TO COACHES PERSONNEL DECISIONS

--Sanchez does have physical tools. He mentally cant handle NY. Holmes destroyed him in 2011 and bringing in Tebow finished him off #Jets

....ok, but go back to 2010, when Sanchez was throwing to Braylon, Holmes, Keller and Cotchery and we were 11-5. I think the indictment is really on Rex and Tanny for personnel decisions which ruined the TEAM and therefore impacted Sanchez, when he had no weapons,; a poorer OL situation , and unprepared players by Rex. Look, even the Special Teams look bad now.... this is coaching, not all Mark Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    So after getting blotto and pigging out for 2 hours for a paltry $25 you harbor a 20 year grudge against Mike Francesa because you couldn't stuff another sausage in your face and pass out for 90 additional minutes?

Belligerent drunks never cease to amaze.

SAR I
    See, you weren`t a Jets fan back then. And if you were, good for you. You didn`t have tickets so you couldn`t have been much of a fan at all according to your standards of what a fan is these days. The problem was, no one got "blotto" as you say, and no one pigged out. They thought they were gonna make money on the first ever Jets vs Giants "JETS HOME GAME". They were wrong. I really couldn`t give a rats ass that they didn`t want to serve more beer or food. We still had a tailgate to do. It was a 2pm - 6pm whatever thing it was they had. For $25 and 4 hours of beer, wine and hot dogs/hamburgers, why not check it out? It was only $25 but they(WFAN)didn`t realize that Jets fans were gonna show up. I guess they thought more Giants fans were gonna show up and more coffee and tea would be served. They were wrong. That really had nothing to do with why I don`t like Fatcessa. They guy is just a complete idiot. On and off the air. I`d piss on his shoes like I piss on BMW`s tires and door handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Ok.... and??? They ran out food at some WFAN function 20 years ago, and that has what exactly to do with people being jealous of Francesa?

That was probably the most inane response ever posted in JI history, so congratulations for that. You should be proud, for real.
    Where do you get I`m jealous of this guy? Aside from being overpaid to rag on the Jets, I couldn`t give flying fark what the guy does. H`es an idiot and thats my opinion. Take it or leave it. You have your opinion, I have mine. Why are you so in love with the moron? I think thats probably the most inane response EVER. And not just on the internet. You should be ashamed, for real.
    Last edited by The Band; 12-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.