Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa KILLING Ryan Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    Mike has a point here though.

Listening to Rex during his PC - it's becoming more and more clear he's in over his head.
    Yep. All he is a DC masquerading as a HC. It's always about his D.

Congrats Rex, your D stopped the worst QB to step on a NFL field in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Francesa is a gutless and cowardly mess. He had Tanenbaum on his show two weeks ago and basically let him off the hook for 15 minutes. Of course he'll rip Rex because he knows the coach won't do his show -- but he'll never dare to criticize his friend "Mista Tee."
    Really? I thought there was a thread here how Francesa was tearing into Tanny?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    He's swallowing Arod right now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Mike has a point here though.

Listening to Rex during his PC - it's becoming more and more clear he's in over his head.
    I dunno, I think its been clear for years.

What I like is that 1) Mike, as hypocritical as he is, is right and 2) Rex really upsets fatty.

Win win

-

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post

Yeah, that win yesterday did nothing for me. This franchise is in really bad shape, far away from contending.
    Without a shred of exaggeration, don't think I've ever seen a worse played game in my life. With all the turnovers, any decent third stringer would have had us down 21-0 at half. Thank god for Lindley. How the f**k is that guy in the league?

It's pretty bad when the loud mouth schmuck blow hards that have blasted the jets for years are actually more right than wrong these days.

Rex actually said we had a great Qb situation that was better than a lot of teams? There is trying to stick your your guys and then there is flat out idiocy Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I dunno, I think its been clear for years.

What I like is that 1) Mike, as hypocritical as he is, is right and 2) Rex really upsets fatty.

Win win

-

Rex's absolut refusal to say anything negative about his players really drives Mike crazy...

drives me crazy too.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Rex's absolut refusal to say anything negative about his players really drives Mike crazy...

drives me crazy too.
    When have you ever heard any coach talk about a player?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    When have you ever heard any coach talk about a player?
    BB ripped into Ridley last year when he fumbled against the Broncos in the playoff game.

Not only that, he made him inactive for the AFCCG and Super Bowl.

Keeping it real. I think a drunk guy from the stands wearing workboots and a widbreaker, could have played as well as the card QB yesterday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    I hope your day job doesn't require creativity or cleverness.

You're sorely lacking both.
    Kind of like your screen name choice. You're argument is fooked.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    BB ripped into Ridley last year when he fumbled against the Broncos in the playoff game.

Ok, that's 1 in 92 years, I'm sure there are another 50 examples. BB, was that before, or after his 3 SB's?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Kind of like your screen name choice. You're argument is fooked.
    you're right. I'm the only poster on this board with a player's name in his username.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    you're right. I'm the only poster on this board with a player's name in his username.

No there's other tools in the box. Congratulations

Mike hates Rex and some of you people buy right into it.

He doesn't like anything and anyone who dares to challenge his Giants as number 1 in the city. The same reason he didn't want us playing on the West side and wanted Queens. He wants his Giants to be the Yankees of the city. Rex challenges that notion.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

good job, Bill!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post

He doesn't like anything and anyone who dares to challenge his Giants as number 1 in the city. The same reason he didn't want us playing on the West side and wanted Queens. He wants his Giants to be the Yankees of the city. Rex challenges that notion.
    No, it's deeper than that somehow the Jets or CBS, or something pissed him off his hatred and eagerness to hump the Jets is deep and it shows.

You are forgetting about his buddy Parcells. During that period the Jets could do now wrong in Mike's eyes.

Jets Insider VIP

Um the Jets dont challenge the Giants and the,Giants are the Yankees and Jets are the mets.,

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    It's pretty bad when the loud mouth schmuck blow hards that have blasted the jets for years are actually more right than wrong these days.

Rex actually said we had a great Qb situation that was better than a lot of teams? There is trying to stick your your guys and then there is flat out idiocy Rex.
    Rex sure has a way of putting his foot in his mouth... oops, I guess he might enjoy that too much....

I think the fatman is right about this one...