Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Francesa KILLING Ryan Right Now

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two good things

1) I dont listen to or watch the fat dumb piece of garbage

2) Hopefully there is some language in the Jets contract with SNY that allows the team to sh1tcan Lucas, Schein and any of tht other douches appearing with the fat pig immediately and without any recourse

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    nyjetscap ‏@nyjetscap
    Disagree that the big mistake was drafting Sanchez. You have to take chances at that position. The mistake was guaranteeing 12-13 #Jets

Sanchez does have physical tools. He mentally cant handle NY. Holmes destroyed him in 2011 and bringing in Tebow finished him off #Jets
    When picking a franchise QB bad GM's force it and end up with picks like Sanchez or Gabbert. This is REALLY bad considering that you can get a guy like Harrington or Couch who appears as good as a Manning and busts.

Sanchez's was a mid-level 1st rounder prior to his "WORKOUT WHERE WE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM."

The issue with Sanchez is that he was handled entirely wrong. He was never given the responsibility to be THE MAN and was never allowed to stink doing so. It was always forced. Another sign of a bad GM/Front Office.

That 2009 roster was a Super Bowl defense and running game. The GM did not realize that a QB like Sanchez, with some pretty massive red flags simply in the number of games played (1 year starting as a Senior in H.S., 1 year starting as a Junior in College) that his team would have to win in spite of him.

So no, Sanchez was never a great draft pick.

Because the front office is not in touch with reality and the owner knows absolutely nothing about anything (literally, Woody is, in reality, a pretty crappy guy outside of charity work,) and yet makes demands and requests when he should just sit down and keep stuffing his face full of Beef Wellington and Truffle oil pasta, it created a perfect storm:

A perfect storm that has spiraled so ridiculously to the point that not only ruining Sanchez's early career, but now wasting time in Tebow's career.

They are effectively paying these guys to be worthless. Something that Kyle Orton or Campbell or Henne could have done CHEAPER.

I completely disagree that Sanchez was ever a good pick:

He was immature, had very limited experience, and didn't have any blinding talent like a huge arm, great size, or a very quick 40. He simply looked great in a pro-style offense in college playing against garbage. As is always the case at USC.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great spot. Pure entertainment.

I like the SNY crew and I thought they were good with Francesa and got him to loosen up a bit, it was a good watch on YES.

I liked it.

So what if they want to laugh at Sanchez, now I do the same every Sunday...**** it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I listened in the office, I thought it was great radio.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I listened in the office, I thought it was great radio.
    +1

My two (sets of) favorite media commentators, learned a few new things.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    +1

My two (sets of) favorite media commentators, learned a few new things.

SAR I
    No you didn't.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No you didn't.
    Yes I did.

Learned that Ryan had final say on every draft pick since 2009.
    Learned that players complain to the SNY guys on occasion.
    Learned that Joe Klecko is best on radio not TV.
    Learned that Adam Shein had connections to WFAN in the past.
    Learned that Brian Custer is intimidated by Mike Francesa.
    Learned that Mike Francesa is a great guy.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put on the radio.

SAR I
    why would any "REAL JETS FAN" ever put that idiot on the air? It`s quite simple to get rid of this pimple on the Jets ass. JUST DON`T LISTEN and he`ll go away. The guy is clearly a front runner. When the Jets were the team of WFAN, he was a huge Jets fan. He kissed Parcells arse like it was his wifes mouth. The guy is the biggest idiot on the radio. Just don`t listen to him and eventually he`ll get fired. It`s all of you idiots wanting to hear another idot talk crap about the Jets that keeps him on the air. YOU are the ones to blame for this moron still having a job. Even his sidekick Maddog assholio couldn`t take his crap anymore and shut him out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Two good things

1) I dont listen to or watch the fat dumb piece of garbage

2) Hopefully there is some language in the Jets contract with SNY that allows the team to sh1tcan Lucas, Schein and any of tht other douches appearing with the fat pig immediately and without any recourse

you know, this is about the first thing I can agree, and like, that you ever said on the internet.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    why would any "REAL JETS FAN" ever put that idiot on the air? It`s quite simple to get rid of this pimple on the Jets ass. JUST DON`T LISTEN and he`ll go away. The guy is clearly a front runner. When the Jets were the team of WFAN, he was a huge Jets fan. He kissed Parcells arse like it was his wifes mouth. The guy is the biggest idiot on the radio. Just don`t listen to him and eventually he`ll get fired. It`s all of you idiots wanting to hear another idot talk crap about the Jets that keeps him on the air. YOU are the ones to blame for this moron still having a job. Even his sidekick Maddog assholio couldn`t take his crap anymore and shut him out.
    Why is everyone so jealous of Mike Francesa?

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is everyone so jealous of Mike Francesa?

SAR I
    not jealous at all. The guy is a moron plain and clear. He`s a front runner like 99% of the Giants fans in this area. I hated the prick since the ealry 90`s when the Jets first hosted the annual Jets/Giants pre-season game. Back then the tickets were optional to purchase(God Bless Leon). WFAN hosted an all you can eat/drink at the Marriot in Secaucus. Could have been the Hilton. Don`t really remember but, they said for $25 you get 4 hours of food, beer and wine. Well after 2.5 hours, there was no more beer or food. People were pissed and a near riot almost started until the hotel manager brought out more beer. WFAN(Russo and Fatcessa) were broadcasting live from there or something. It just sucked basically.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I did.

Learned that Ryan had final say on every draft pick since 2009.
    Learned that players complain to the SNY guys on occasion.
    Learned that Joe Klecko is best on radio not TV.
    Learned that Adam Shein had connections to WFAN in the past.
    Learned that Brian Custer is intimidated by Mike Francesa.

SAR I
    Also learned that it was Rex who pushed for Sanchez, that others in the FO were targeting Josh Freeman.

Big mistake.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Also learned that it was Rex who pushed for Sanchez, that others in the FO were targeting Josh Freeman.

Big mistake.
    We can argue about a lot of things on this site, and both sides of every argument has its merits except for one;

Ryan is a pretender, a loud mouthed boob, who blusters his way through life.

Not open for debate, imho.

We all know the type.

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I care as much about what this dumb boring tub of lard says as what SAR I says

As tubs of lard go, I prefer FF2

I

yes he does cook more evenly.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    not jealous at all. The guy is a moron plain and clear. He`s a front runner like 99% of the Giants fans in this area. I hated the prick since the ealry 90`s when the Jets first hosted the annual Jets/Giants pre-season game. Back then the tickets were optional to purchase(God Bless Leon). WFAN hosted an all you can eat/drink at the Marriot in Secaucus. Could have been the Hilton. Don`t really remember but, they said for $25 you get 4 hours of food, beer and wine. Well after 2.5 hours, there was no more beer or food. People were pissed and a near riot almost started until the hotel manager brought out more beer. WFAN(Russo and Fatcessa) were broadcasting live from there or something. It just sucked basically.
    So after getting blotto and pigging out for 2 hours for a paltry $25 you harbor a 20 year grudge against Mike Francesa because you couldn't stuff another sausage in your face and pass out for 90 additional minutes?

Belligerent drunks never cease to amaze.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1000

We don't agree about much (at least in our internet personas....because in the real life days of those tailgates at the old dump with Mr Grunt you were always a great guy IMO)

But on the subject of the fat boring arrogant lardbutt of the FAN...

YOU JUST NAILED IT

Have you seen or heard any real Jet fans who don't loathe the Sleepy Floyd of PM drive time?? I haven't

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you seen or heard any real Jet fans who don't loathe the Sleepy Floyd of PM drive time?? I haven't
    You know, once you relieve yourself of the burden of deciding who is, and who isnt a Jet fan according to your fugazy, shallow standards, you might be a happier guy.

Mebbe.....not.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's with the belligerence green??

In the last few days I've had made peace with at least three posters I've disagreed with for a long time here...namely Borgo,Mainejet and now The Band...

We're all good Jet fans that merely want to see the team win big and that same desire goes for almost just about every poster here at the mecca of Jet message boards

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    We're all good Jet fans that merely want to see the team win big and that for almost just about every poster here at the mecca of Jet message boards

We are in agreement here;

So perhaps.... we can also agree that spewing vitriol at those that disagree with a certain world view of Jet fandom is over-the-top and immature?

-