Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa KILLING Ryan Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    This should be a weekly spot.
    No doubt. They actually got Mike to laugh and relax.

SNY struck it with that crew. The nano second our game is over, I head over to catch what they're going to say. For me, Jenkins is okay,
    but Klecko needs to be there. Plus, Ray's insanity, too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by scott dierking II View Post
    Summaries, please, for those of us who are not radio inclined at work.
    This please.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Da da da wantz a Rb yeah RB to run behhind that line line yea a rb and Qb yeah qb maybe da one that no one else wanted the entire Nfl missed diss guy but he is here and will be better for sure yeah Qb dah and Rb dats all we need on O and ST's GTFOOH.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No doubt. They actually got Mike to laugh and relax.

SNY struck it with that crew. The nano second our game is over, I head over to catch what they're going to say. For me, Jenkins is okay,
    but Klecko needs to be there. Plus, Ray's insanity, too.
    I do the same....

What I like most about them is they're clearly fans...

and they show all the frustration I'm feeling when they're losing and typically the over-the-top excitement I'm feeling when they're playing well...

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    wow.
    Whats sad is the defense still needs work such as LB's. Get ready for a the best LB in the draft next year to join the team and a 3rd round JAG RB.. to you know help McElroy and improve the offense.

It was nice to hear they are as annoyed as us

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    never use memes...
    I missed the part where I said I never use memes. Find where I said that and get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I do the same....

and they show all the frustration I'm feeling when they're losing and typically the over-the-top excitement I'm feeling when they're playing well...
    Dead on. Ray even mentioned that he's a Jet fan.

I loved how Mike kept referring to Klecko as "Jet royalty", who should be in the HOF. You can see how Mike respects him.

Did anyone else notice Klecko's hands? Shockingly huge. massive mitts*.

*Royalty sent to 32Green.

nyjetscap ‏@nyjetscap
    Disagree that the big mistake was drafting Sanchez. You have to take chances at that position. The mistake was guaranteeing 12-13 #Jets

Sanchez does have physical tools. He mentally cant handle NY. Holmes destroyed him in 2011 and bringing in Tebow finished him off #Jets

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Just a reminder that the SNY Jets Postgame Live crew is going to be live in-studio on Francesa today.

Should be a good listen.

SAR I
    +1

What are the odds that Klecko finishes a coherent thought? My God, he was a great Jet, but the guy can not complete a sentence.
    How can he with Schien and Lucas around.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I like Schein and Lucas, they can be harsh on the team but they make good points. I'm sure our fanbase that is more homer-ish probably hates them, but Lucas has credibility having played QB for this organization and Schein despite the annoying voice clearly understands the game. Klecko is not a very good analyst, he doesn't speak very well. Custer is a decent host, sometimes he talks a bit too much.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dude, get his cock out of your mouth. You would think he's one of your sponsors or some ****.
    Dude, one more time with sort of thing and and its 6 months.

Your choice.

LOL...this is Radio Gold!!
    What a contrast to Fatty's morose regular show.

-

I cant stand Fatso but at this point he is dead on and I'm glad the SNY crew was there and joined in to criticize this mess of a team and organization...They deserve it

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We should all hope for one thing from this show today:

That Woody Johnson was tuned in to it.

We should all hope for one thing from this show today:

That Woody Johnson was tuned in to it.
    That idiot loves the attention, bad or good

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I do the same....

Ray calls it like it is. I remember him being very positive towards the Jets from 2008-2010. We have sucked the past two years and the FO and coaching has been bad. THAT is why he has been negative.

I have been watching them since SNY started and DVR the show when I am at the games. Must see TV IMO. They do a great job.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    That idiot loves the attention, bad or good
    I don't think he likes having his team being considered a joke, regardless of publicity or not.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Ray Lucas is a mongoloid.

I don't think he likes having his team being considered a joke, regardless of publicity or not.
    I do, all he sees is $$$$, he wanted the team on hard knocks again, he had to know we get killed locally if we went on again, he didn't care, just wants the team in the news

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    nyjetscap ‏@nyjetscap
    Disagree that the big mistake was drafting Sanchez. You have to take chances at that position. The mistake was guaranteeing 12-13 #Jets

Sanchez does have physical tools. He mentally cant handle NY. Holmes destroyed him in 2011 and bringing in Tebow finished him off #Jets
    clearly sanchez can't handle ny. whether he can handle being the qb of arizona, that's unknown. there's something to be said for getting a qb in ny who can handle this pressure. simms was a great example of a guy who could. sanchez is a good example of a guy who can't.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Ray calls it like it is. I remember him being very positive towards the Jets from 2008-2010. We have sucked the past two years and the FO and coaching has been bad. THAT is why he has been negative.

I have been watching them since SNY started and DVR the show when I am at the games. Must see TV IMO. They do a great job.
    I agree. It is not all negative with those guys, they do point out the positives when there are some. They are entertaining to say the least.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Best part: Joe Klecko trying to explain why Sanchez put his head up Moore's ass on Thanksgiving: "He saw a hole."

Everyone loses it, they go to commercial.