Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 183

Thread: Francesa KILLING Ryan Right Now

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    There are so many people jealous of Mike Francesa, it's really ridiculous how petty some people can be.

    SAR I
    I only hate him because he drives a BMW and wears a Rolex.

  2. #82
    I hate to say it but Fatcessa has been dead on about the Jets this year. As a Jet fan its hard to swallow but he has been dead on about this whole nightmare. Then again its not like this is genius stuff because anyone with half a brain knew this season was a disaster from the start.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    You mean the Greene that got 104 yards yesterday?
    Come on, are you defending the Mark Sanchez of Rb's? wow

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Yep. All he is a DC masquerading as a HC. It's always about his D.

    Congrats Rex, your D stopped the worst QB to step on a NFL field in decades.
    It is all about getting into the top five

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    There are so many people jealous of Mike Francesa, it's really ridiculous how petty some people can be.

    SAR I
    yeah I wish I was allowed to take naps at work

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    I hate to say it but Fatcessa has been dead on about the Jets this year. As a Jet fan its hard to swallow but he has been dead on about this whole nightmare. Then again its not like this is genius stuff because anyone with half a brain knew this season was a disaster from the start.
    And not only has he been correct, he's handled it with class and dignity, hasn't once rubbed it in fans faces or acted like a d-ck.

    You have to respect him for that.

    SAR I

  7. #87
    Can't any of you read between the lines?!

    For crying out loud, WTF did you EXPECT him to say? That the Jets have the worst f*cking QB's in the history of the world?

    OF COURSE he's going to talk up his players, that's what Rex does.

    BTW, what he's doing is the RIGHT THING! Do you really think the guy is going to survive as a HC if he goes on the air and completely throws guys under the bus?

    Most of you guys are just f*cking nuts. Calm down and think about this for a while. Let the emotion get out. THEN, and only THEN, come back and try to post something intelligent.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    ME ME ME, ME ME, ME ME ME ME ME.

    SAR I



  9. #89
    Just a reminder that the SNY Jets Postgame Live crew is going to be live in-studio on Francesa today.

    Should be a good listen.

    SAR I

  10. #90
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,520
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    And not only has he been correct, he's handled it with class and dignity, hasn't once rubbed it in fans faces or acted like a d-ck.

    You have to respect him for that.

    SAR I
    You are such a lame-o.

  11. #91
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,228
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Just a reminder that the SNY Jets Postgame Live crew is going to be live in-studio on Francesa today.

    Should be a good listen.

    SAR I
    What are the odds that Klecko finishes a coherent thought? My God, he was a great Jet, but the guy can not complete a sentence.

  12. #92
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Bloomfield, NJ
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Just a reminder that the SNY Jets Postgame Live crew is going to be live in-studio on Francesa today.

    Should be a good listen.

    SAR I
    Have they announced what time yet? Couldn't find anything about it on the WFAN website.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    What are the odds that Klecko finishes a coherent thought? My God, he was a great Jet, but the guy can not complete a sentence.
    Agreed, but somehow its easier to listen to hm than "always grumpy" Lucas and Schein and his fake weird voice.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Just a reminder that the SNY Jets Postgame Live crew is going to be live in-studio on Francesa today.

    Should be a good listen.

    SAR I
    I like Schein and Lucas, they can be harsh on the team but they make good points. I'm sure our fanbase that is more homer-ish probably hates them, but Lucas has credibility having played QB for this organization and Schein despite the annoying voice clearly understands the game. Klecko is not a very good analyst, he doesn't speak very well. Custer is a decent host, sometimes he talks a bit too much.

  15. #95
    3:30

    Is when the SNY crew will be live in-studio.

    He hasn't talked Jets at all today, is about to start at 2:45.

    SAR I

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    3:30

    Is when the SNY crew will be live in-studio.

    He hasn't talked Jets at all today, is about to start at 2:45.

    SAR I
    Dude, get his cock out of your mouth. You would think he's one of your sponsors or some ****.

  17. #97

    Kyle Wilson Vs Ray

    I forgot Kyle Wilson was drafted in the 1st round. Another wasted pick inmy opinion. We drafted Ray Mickens in the 3rd round and I don't think there is any comparison other than size.

    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    When was the last offensive playmaker we drafted in the first round? (not including Sanchez if you can call him that)

    2001 16 Santana Moss WR Miami (Florida) 10* 4 [28]
    2002 22 Bryan Thomas DE Alabama-Birmingham 9* 9*
    2003 4 Dewayne Robertson DT Kentucky 6 5 [29]
    2004 12 Jonathan Vilma LB Miami (Florida) 7* 4
    2005 No draft pick [30]
    2006 4 D'Brickashaw Ferguson T Virginia 5* 5*
    29 Nick Mangold C Ohio State 5* 5*
    2007 14 Darrelle Revis CB Pittsburgh 4* 4* [31]
    2008 6 Vernon Gholston DE Ohio State 3* 3
    30 Dustin Keller TE Purdue 3* 3* [32]
    2009 5 Mark Sanchez QB USC 2* 2* [33]
    2010 29 Kyle Wilson CB Boise State 1* 1* [34]
    2011 30 Muhammad Wilkerson DL Temple University 0* 0* [35]
    2012 16 Quinton Coples

    According to this:

    Since 2001 the Jets drafted only 2 Players at Skill positions Moss and Keller the rest is all defense....and people wonder why our offense is soo inept...Kyle Wilson??? really??? Gholston???? we couldve traded down and gotten so many picks for that pick. Coples??

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dude, get his cock out of your mouth. You would think he's one of your sponsors or some ****.
    I've done what others don't do- try to treat you with respect and engage in debate- but that's over now.

    SAR I

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    When was the last offensive playmaker we drafted in the first round? (not including Sanchez if you can call him that)

    2001 16 Santana Moss WR Miami (Florida) 10* 4 [28]
    2002 22 Bryan Thomas DE Alabama-Birmingham 9* 9*
    2003 4 Dewayne Robertson DT Kentucky 6 5 [29]
    2004 12 Jonathan Vilma LB Miami (Florida) 7* 4
    2005 No draft pick [30]
    2006 4 D'Brickashaw Ferguson T Virginia 5* 5*
    29 Nick Mangold C Ohio State 5* 5*
    2007 14 Darrelle Revis CB Pittsburgh 4* 4* [31]
    2008 6 Vernon Gholston DE Ohio State 3* 3
    30 Dustin Keller TE Purdue 3* 3* [32]
    2009 5 Mark Sanchez QB USC 2* 2* [33]
    2010 29 Kyle Wilson CB Boise State 1* 1* [34]
    2011 30 Muhammad Wilkerson DL Temple University 0* 0* [35]
    2012 16 Quinton Coples

    According to this:

    Since 2001 the Jets drafted only 2 Players at Skill positions Moss and Keller the rest is all defense....and people wonder why our offense is soo inept...Kyle Wilson??? really??? Gholston???? we couldve traded down and gotten so many picks for that pick. Coples??
    wow.

  20. #100

    Talking Francessa ( tho' often arrogant) .. not wrong about REX and Tanny

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Good. Rex has done an awful job for basically two years now. Unprepared, underachieving in all three phases of the game.
    Of course, I totally agree. Been saying the same for 2 years now. Most posters don't realize that Jets are 5-10 over last 15 games; and have not bested a quality team in that time. Rex ruined the QB and ruined the team. Our Special Teams used to be great, now its a cluster....

    Rex stinks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us