Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 99

Thread: Got it Today. Thanks Yuki

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    How many smokers did you narc out at the New England game?

  2. #42
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    How many smokers did you narc out at the New England game?
    None. The game was over so fast there wasn't time for anyone to light up.

    SAR I

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lawn Guyland
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I could care less what you do down there. Those hicks wouldn't know a fake jersey from a fake tooth.

    SAR I
    The proper grammar would be "couldn't care less" young man!! Didn't all that money buy you a proper edumacation??

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lawn Guyland
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    This whole 'class wars' bull**** isn't funny, insightful, or even slightly amusing. Give it a rest already.
    Very clever Fish. I lol'ed.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    None. The game was over so fast there wasn't time for anyone to light up.

    SAR I
    Lemme guess, you didn't even stay to halftime to be able narc out the smokers? You're no better than Firefraud!!!

  6. #46

  7. #47
    [QUOTE=Vinny Testaverde's Niece;4710736]What's the deal with the authentic Nike logo tag at the top -off to the side? HOw the heck long is that thing?[/QUOTE]

    Not all that long dear, but thick as a beercan

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    That doesn't make you cool; just a douche.

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,383

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    One day you are going to do that to the wrong person.

    Hope you carry pepper spray in your fanny pack.
    No see that's one thing JI's resident punk azz puzzy would never do in person, he knows can only get his cheap thrills behind the security of his keyboard.

  11. #51
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,727
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I invented that.


    -
    HEY THE ASSMAN'S IN TOWN!

  12. #52
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    That doesn't make you cool; just a douche.
    It's not meant to make me "cool".

    It's meant to motivate my son to get a good education and a good job so he doesn't need to stoop to buying cheap knockoff jerseys.

    It's the douches who make all the money in this world. I've got no problem being one of them.

    SAR I

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's not meant to make me "cool".

    It's meant to motivate my son to get a good education and a good job so he doesn't need to stoop to buying cheap knockoff jerseys.

    It's the douches who make all the money in this world. I've got no problem being one of them.

    SAR I
    Could you be any more of an *******? There's better ways to motivate someone than tearing down strangers in public and trying to humiliate them.

  14. #54
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Could you be any more of an *******? There's better ways to motivate someone than tearing down strangers in public and trying to humiliate them.
    Perhaps, but it's not as much fun.

    SAR I

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Perhaps, but it's not as much fun.

    SAR I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Yeah Dumbass, I said I got it from Yuki Jersey, so yeah it did not come from the NFL shop, so yeah it is a fake. If you really do what you said above your an *******, and some proud working class father will someday shut your cakehole for you. It is a $50.00 jersey and I like it. If you see me wearing it you will probably keep your voice to a level that I won't hear it.
    If you look close at some "fake" jerseys, you will see they are the real ones, made in the same sweat shops. The difference is the NFL has a markup of about 700% on the jerseys.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,179
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    If you look close at some "fake" jerseys, you will see they are the real ones, made in the same sweat shops. The difference is the NFL has a markup of about 700% on the jerseys.
    And the "authentic" 300 dollar ripoffs are FAKES too since the really authentic jersies NFL plsyers wear are made in upstate NY from scratch

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    sometimes no two alike. Makes for originality. I figure theyre all made in the same place, these un's is just the seconds.
    Yeah not bad. It looks quite sharp.

    Roll Tide!!

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Could you be any more of an *******? There's better ways to motivate someone than tearing down strangers in public and trying to humiliate them.
    It's all an act. She's got peni$ envy and has to compensate in other ways

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    If you look close at some "fake" jerseys, you will see they are the real ones, made in the same sweat shops. The difference is the NFL has a markup of about 700% on the jerseys.
    This.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us