Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Got it Today. Thanks Yuki

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    It's all an act. She's got peni$ envy and has to compensate in other ways
    So, SAR is basically pulling a Bayless. Got it.

I sure hope SAR is just trolling and ins't serious. Sad to think someone would think it's perfectly fine to teach their kid by insulting and putting down other people.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I have to honest, I don't like fake jerseys for two reasons: 1, they look like crap and 2, they are made in Chinese sweatshops.

Since Nike took over the NFL license though, I really can't complain about fake jerseys anymore. Because like them, the Nike jerseys 1, look like crap and 2, are made in Chinese sweatshops.

So, I'll stick with my old authentic Reebok gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I have to honest, I don't like fake jerseys for two reasons: 1, they look like crap and 2, they are made in Chinese sweatshops.

Since Nike took over the NFL license though, I really can't complain about fake jerseys anymore. Because like them, the Nike jerseys 1, look like crap and 2, are made in Chinese sweatshops.

I absolutely cannot stand the new Nike's. They look like under-armor.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

I like the Rebok ones better too, even the fake Rebok's.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    I sincerely hope your boy takes after his mom

Nice, was thinking the same thing, I guess he is trying to teach his son to be DOUCHE II

knocking blue collar workers and firemen and now guys who buy and wear knock off jerseys. how hasnt anyone cleaned this guys clock yet is beyond me. it has to be an internet act.

????

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I could care less what you do down there. Those hicks wouldn't know a fake jersey from a fake tooth.

SAR I
    You would not make a pimple on a humans ass. If your like Kelly and just a figment of internet lore that is one thing, but if your for real and have all that money and such, you should be at the Tennessee game. Just insult everyone that you see wearing a fake jersey, especially the ones that say McElroy, and you might get to meet me. That would be epic. If you actually do that you will probablyl see very little of the game because you will be so busy pointing out the fake jersey's you'll never see the game.

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Yeah Dumbass, I said I got it from Yuki Jersey, so yeah it did not come from the NFL shop, so yeah it is a fake. If you really do what you said above your an *******, and some proud working class father will someday shut your cakehole for you. It is a $50.00 jersey and I like it. If you see me wearing it you will probably keep your voice to a level that I won't hear it.
    Oh, I assure you he's an xxxxxxx; and I think that jersey is beautiful.

Anyone else disappointed this thread was not about some gorgeous Japanese chick named Yuki?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Anyone else disappointed this thread was not about some gorgeous Japanese chick named Yuki?
    Dude - I got a jersey AND a Happy Ending!

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

Bewildered Beast
    I guess that proves that my happiness is fleeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

Now that thread concept has possibilities.

Thanks, Nike. May I return the favor?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Dude - I got a jersey AND a Happy Ending!
    LOL. Missed this earlier, WCO.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You would not make a pimple on a humans ass. If your like Kelly and just a figment of internet lore that is one thing, but if your for real and have all that money and such, you should be at the Tennessee game. Just insult everyone that you see wearing a fake jersey, especially the ones that say McElroy, and you might get to meet me. That would be epic. If you actually do that you will probablyl see very little of the game because you will be so busy pointing out the fake jersey's you'll never see the game.
    I have people who do those kind of chores for me.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Z 6 View Post
    is that a serious statement?
    Yes. Why else would someone seek out something that attempts to look like something that is more expensive?

We want to support our team. We do not want to spend and arm and a leg to do it. I could afford the real deal, but why would I when I can get a decent looking jersey that says, hey I am a Jets fan without spending that kind of cash?????? That makes no sense.
    There are cheaper options that are just as authentic and "decent-looking". Don't want to spend a fortune on a Rolex but you like the look? Go ahead and buy an Invicta. But if you buy a fake Rolex, you're simply craving attention.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    So much fail in this statement. Wow.
    Again, I'm not sure how that's the case. If you like something for what it is, buy it. By faking it, you are being disingenuous to yourself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nice jersey, I got a fake SARchez titans jersey. I hate the damn thing, I hate number 6, the jersey itself is nice, no one and I mean no one has ever said is that a fake. Yuki does a great job. Anyone wanna buy it, I'm gettin me mcelroy

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I have people who do those kind of chores for me.

SAR I
    Blah blah blah

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    It's all an act. She's got peni$ envy and has to compensate in other ways
    SAR obviously posts this crap to get a rise out of you and masturbates as he reads the responses. Just sayin'
    Last edited by Bonhomme Richard; 12-04-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    There's a problem when the thong isn't IN her ass but rather resting ON her ass.