Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got it Today. Thanks Yuki

All Pro
    What's the deal with the authentic Nike logo tag at the top -off to the side? HOw the heck long is that thing?

Did not take tags off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    What's the deal with the authentic Nike logo tag at the top -off to the side? HOw the heck long is that thing?
    Just got it out of the mail. Tried it on and did not take any of the tags off. They attach all the official looking tags to it. That is one of those cardboard type tags with the little plastic hanger thing on it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

SAR I
    LOL

And whenever I see someone wearing an "authentic", I say "Hey, look at the douchebag who dropped $300 on a f*cking football jersey."

And then we all have a big laugh.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

And whenever I see someone wearing an "authentic", I say "Hey, look at the douchebag who dropped $300 on a f*cking football jersey."

Funny thing is, people who wear counterfeit stuff are craving attention more than those that buy the real thing.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Funny thing is, people who wear counterfeit stuff are craving attention more than those that buy the real thing.
    is that a serious statement?

I disagree

We want to support our team. We do not want to spend and arm and a leg to do it. I could afford the real deal, but why would I when I can get a decent looking jersey that says, hey I am a Jets fan without spending that kind of cash?????? That makes no sense.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Yeah Dumbass, I said I got it from Yuki Jersey, so yeah it did not come from the NFL shop, so yeah it is a fake. If you really do what you said above your an *******, and some proud working class father will someday shut your cakehole for you. It is a $50.00 jersey and I like it. If you see me wearing it you will probably keep your voice to a level that I won't hear it.
    I would have rather you just ask me to give you the $75.00 difference so I could prevent that atrocity from appearing in the NY metro area.

Don't let me catch you in that in the stadium.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Lmao.. I don't know why this may be laugh ..

I like yuki does a good job with the fake jerseys tho..

It made you laugh because when you see one of these you go "ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho", lives in his mom's basement.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    So much fail in this statement. Wow.

That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

SAR I
    I would have rather you just ask me to give you the $75.00 difference so I could prevent that atrocity from appearing in the NY metro area.

SAR I

Wow, it is impressive that you can write these kinds of posts shamelessly.

36,000 plus posts since 2005.

It made you laugh because when you see one of these you go "ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho", lives in his mom's basement.

SAR I
    Who is living in Mom's basement? Most of us have way more to do. I will be at the Tennessee game, will be wearing a knock off McElroy jersey, introduce yourself asswipe.
    Last edited by marano; 12-03-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: puntuation

My rest of the season no matter what Jersey.

nice jersey. why drop $300 on an authentic that theres a good chance the guy is only here for a few years or you will have spillage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    nice jersey. why drop $300 on an authentic that theres a good chance the guy is only here for a few years or you will have spillage.
    I that number 1 to the 4th power?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Agreed, especially if the douchbag and family members are all wearing Suckchez jerseys that they dropped megabucks on. At least when I burn my and my wife's Suckchez Yuki jerseys, we won't feel so bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    great looking jersey, marano

got a few of them, better looking in most cases than the 300 dollar confiscatory ripoffs from Nike or Reebok made in similar factories with the same materials. Just so you know, those Nike "authentics" are NOT authentic at all. There was a video on the Jets website during the summer that took viewers on a tour of the shop in Upstate NY that makes the jerseys the players actually wear from scratch. They also make the real jerseys for just about every other NFL team.

So the ripoff Nikes you can waste 300 bucks on are FAKES ALSO

PS --- sent you a PM, take a look

Veteran
    Good goin'! I got my RA Dickey black Yuki last week. Awesome! I'm not going to go for a Yuki Mcelroy yet. I have a Yuki Pennington and Suckchez. Don't want to give the kid bad karma.
    Last edited by EtsFan; 12-03-2012 at 08:44 PM.

is this sar i in his gameday jersey yesterday?

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I

SAR I

This whole 'class wars' bull**** isn't funny, insightful, or even slightly amusing. Give it a rest already.

Good on you for getting the knock-off.
    Why line Woody’s pockets with more money especially after the way this team has been managed into to the ground.
    He’ll never get the message if we keep buying his stuff.
    boycott the authentic paraphernalia...fight the power!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Who is living in Mom's basement? Most of us have way more to do. I will be at the Tennessee game, will be wearing a knock off McElroy jersey, introduce yourself asswipe.
    I could care less what you do down there. Those hicks wouldn't know a fake jersey from a fake tooth.

SAR I