Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 99

Thread: Got it Today. Thanks Yuki

  1. #1

    Got it Today. Thanks Yuki

    My rest of the season no matter what Jersey.


  2. #2
    LOL.

    This is epic.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    My rest of the season no matter what Jersey.

    Lol! Love it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    My rest of the season no matter what Jersey.

    Can I ask where you got that jersey? Jets Shop only has them in white. I know someone with the same last name who would love one.

  5. #5

    Yuki Jersey

    ordered it about two weeks ago.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    My rest of the season no matter what Jersey.
    Throws for 29 yards overall, has 2 completions for 9 yards on the game winning drive.

    A tad premature.

    SAR I

  7. #7

    I am a visionary......

    and a TIDE fan!!!!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    and a TIDE fan!!!!!
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,846
    Looks photoshopped.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,846
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    One day you are going to do that to the wrong person.

    Hope you carry pepper spray in your fanny pack.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    That is extra douchy of you!

  12. #12

    It is an authentic Hong Kong jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    Yeah Dumbass, I said I got it from Yuki Jersey, so yeah it did not come from the NFL shop, so yeah it is a fake. If you really do what you said above your an *******, and some proud working class father will someday shut your cakehole for you. It is a $50.00 jersey and I like it. If you see me wearing it you will probably keep your voice to a level that I won't hear it.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    I sincerely hope your boy takes after his mom

  14. #14
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,540
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    One day you are going to do that to the wrong person.

    Hope you carry pepper spray in your fanny pack.
    It's just (misplaced) schtick...unless you believe that he has a home loaded with Kenmore.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Throws for 29 yards overall, has 2 completions for 9 yards on the game winning drive.

    A tad premature.

    SAR I

    A Leinart jersey would be SARs choice

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,009
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's just (misplaced) schtick...D
    I invented that.


    -

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Yeah Dumbass, I said I got it from Yuki Jersey, so yeah it did not come from the NFL shop, so yeah it is a fake. If you really do what you said above your an *******, and some proud working class father will someday shut your cakehole for you. It is a $50.00 jersey and I like it. If you see me wearing it you will probably keep your voice to a level that I won't hear it.
    SAR is a fictional character, like a sartorial Grover Nordquist, don't let it bug you. Sweet jersey in my opinion, I prefer the Chinese bootlegs to the real ones in all honesty. Way more variety and you get some exciting texture combinations.

  18. #18
    That is a beautiful jersey.

  19. #19

    How true

    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    SAR is a fictional character, like a sartorial Grover Nordquist, don't let it bug you. Sweet jersey in my opinion, I prefer the Chinese bootlegs to the real ones in all honesty. Way more variety and you get some exciting texture combinations.
    sometimes no two alike. Makes for originality. I figure theyre all made in the same place, these un's is just the seconds.
    Last edited by marano; 12-03-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: spelling

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That jersey is a fake. You're not fooling anyone.

    When I see them at the stadium, I point at the person and speak to my son just loudly enough for all to hear "See, that's a fake jersey."

    SAR I
    Lmao.. I don't know why this made me laugh ..

    I like yuki does a good job with the fake jerseys tho..
    Last edited by Scoop24; 12-03-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us