Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premature Prediction: Sanchez to the Eagles

All League
    rodgers would be a better fit

Nebba gonna happen. Sanchez stays a Jet and fights it out with McElroy next season and Tebow will be elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Keep believing those mythical cap numbers at patsfans.com

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Miguel no longer keeps cap numbers. Most posters get the cap money figures from Jason's site, who is a jets fan. http://www.nyjetscap.com/salary13.html
    His numbers are pretty solid.

Hey maybe Tanny will extend pace and scott one more time to free
    up some more room.

I remember thinking how the hell Tanny signed Revis when they were already at the cap, well we found out didn't we, a 6 year contract to spread out the bonus, and a no tag pledge, just to pay for a 2 year extension. That has the jets on the hook for 6mill of bonus on the books, even if he signs with the pats. Yeah Tanny is great at the cap. Visa is on phone line one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Miguel no longer keeps cap numbers. Most posters get the cap money figures from Jason's site, who is a jets fan. http://www.nyjetscap.com/salary13.html
    His numbers are pretty solid.

Hey maybe Tanny will extend pace and scott one more time to free
    up some more room.

I remember thinking how the hell Tanny signed Revis when they were already at the cap, well we found out didn't we, a 6 year contract to spread out the bonus, and a no tag pledge, just to pay for a 2 year extension. Yeah Tanny is great at the cap. Visa is on phone line one.
    How the hell is Tanny considered some kind of "cap guru" with all these ridiculous contracts he has handed out?

Add in his total lack of player evaluation and lousy drafts, he's up there as one of the worst GM's in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    There will be cap room a few days after the fuse is lit this offseason.
    The jets are going to have 17 mill of cap room the day the league year starts.
    The only thing is they will only have 1/2 the players who are now on the field signed.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The jets are going to have 17 mill of cap room the day the league year starts.
    The only thing is they will only have 1/2 the players who are now on the field signed.
    Which of the jets FA's are worth spending $ on keeping besides Landry? Keller maybe, the rest can either come back on the cheap or be replaced with other crappy players

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    How the hell is Tanny considered some kind of "cap guru" with all these ridiculous contracts he has handed out?

Add in his total lack of player evaluation and lousy drafts, he's up there as one of the worst GM's in the NFL.
    He pulled the wool over eyes of the fans. Guaranteeing, Pace, Scott, and Smith.
    22mill worth of contracts for players that don't deserve 25% of their money the last two years. He was fine as long as the cap kept going up 7 mill every year beyond everybody's expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Which of the jets FA's are worth spending $ on keeping besides Landry? Keller maybe, the rest can either come back on the cheap or be replaced with other crappy players
    I would add Folk to that list for sure. And yes the jets won't have any trouble replacing jags with other jags. But I think Atlanta will pursue Keller and Landry along with Moore are the top two SS in FA next year.

The point I was making was there was not a boat load of money for improvements to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    . ..and Jets pick up Matt Moore as #2 and Tebow becomes the starter.

. ... then the Jets go after Reggie Bush.
    It would be the biggest heist associated with trading a first round QB bust since the Seahawks somehow managed to get a first round pick from the bears for Rick Mirer, which would be appropriate since their careers have the parallel themes of guys with physical ability who seem unable to make the correct decision in the midst of a game.

All League
    Tebow starting? he isnt even good enough to beat sanchez for the starting role. Why in the world would you get rid of mark just to have a more inaccutate qb step in? The obsession with this Tebow character is just insane.

Would the NFL commish allow a trade like, say, Sanchez and a 3rd in exchange for a 5th?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    . ..and Jets pick up Matt Moore as #2 and Tebow becomes the starter.

. ... then the Jets go after Reggie Bush.
    You really shouldn't post when you haven't taken your medication.

All Pro
    Perception is reality.

Hes perceived to be a cap guru but in reality, he is terrible at all aspects of being a gm.

If Tebow is the only QB on the team right now on the team next year, I'm done with this team. You can feel bad for him and call me bitter but I'm LOVING how he hasn't seen the field while Sanchez was benched. For the record, Alex Smith is who I want them to go after if McElroy doesn't play well the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Your life must suck.