View Poll Results: Who do you think Rex will start? (Not who you want)

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sanchez

    44 43.14%
  • Mc Elroy

    56 54.90%
  • Tebow

    2 1.96%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: WHO DO YOU THINK REX WILL START?

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    WHO DO YOU THINK REX WILL START?

    Not who you want, but who you think Rex will start?

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want McElroy to start, but I have a sneaking suspicion Rex will go back to Sanchez.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    G-MAC. Tim is not a viable option, and Sanchez is a turnover machine.

    Big Mac Daddy is our new QB.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    G-MAC. Tim is not a viable option, and Sanchez is a turnover machine.

    Big Mac Daddy is our new QB.
    I hope you are right!!

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'll go with mcelroy. sanchez is well known in the league. teams know how to stop him. they know noting about mcelroy. it all comes down to who is better off the bench. sanchez may be total junk coming off the bench while mcelroy probably doesn't care at this point so from that aspect the team is better starting sanchez. but the risk there is that sanchez makes a few early huge mistakes and puts the game out of reach.

  7. #7
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    McElroy. No question. If it was Sanchez he would of made that clear in his presser today.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they should do is start McElroy, but they won't.

    Starting Greg a) lets us see if the kid has something and b) showcases him to other teams as trade bait.

    But Rex is stubborn and Tannenbaum has a grudge about his comments last season, so it'll be Sanchez starting.

    The Jaguars are 31st in the NFL against the run, it's going to be a Ground & Pound Sunday in the Florida thunderstorms anyway, doesn't matter who the QB is.

    SAR I

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he'll realize he's pretty much beyond the point of no return and give the nod to McElroy.

    That said, it wouldn't shock me if he stuck with Sanchez and spewed the usual BS: "Mark is our guy, he's a proven winner, we think he gives us the best chance to win, blah blah blah."

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's gonna start Sanchez.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, for one, welcome our new overlord and master.


  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stadium will be a **** show if Sanchez takes another snap. It was starting to get ugly on sunday.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say 90% chance it's Sanchez. Rex will sell us on it just being a bad day for Mark, as if he hasn't had a ton of others already this season

    Just watch

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they start Sanchez, Rex and Tanny should be immediately relieved of their duties instead of at the end of the season.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll say 65% chance of Sanche 30% chance of Tebow and a 5% chance he goes with Elroy.

  16. #16
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    3,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are 8.25 million reasons why it'll be Sanchez.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I want McElroy to start, but I have a sneaking suspicion Rex will go back to Sanchez.
    Ditto

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow is not even a consideration.

    If Sanchez was going to start, Rex would have announced it today.

    I need more time = McElroy is starting

    /coachspeak

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    The stadium will be a **** show if Sanchez takes another snap. It was starting to get ugly on sunday.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    We're on the road the next two weeks, which certainly works in Sanchez's favor.

    I could see Mark being handed the reigns, and if he's terrible the next two, giving them back to McElroy for the final two games of the season.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    Tebow is not even a consideration.

    If Sanchez was going to start, Rex would have announced it today.

    I need more time = McElroy is starting
    ....or they are taking advantage of this artificial "uncertainty" to light that fire under Mark's ass that everyone's been asking for.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us