View Poll Results: Who do you think Rex will start? (Not who you want)

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sanchez

44 43.14%
  • Mc Elroy

56 54.90%
  • Tebow

2 1.96%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WHO DO YOU THINK REX WILL START?

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Sanchez has gotten worse and that is mainly due to the front office lack of support and the circus that was/is Tebow.
    GTFO. Seriously, GTFO.

How anyone in the world can watch Sanchez play week in and week out and come up with pure stupidity like this is, at this point, beyond explanation.

Btw, Tebow took zero snaps the past two games. How did Sanchez fare?

And you consider a free guaranteed year added to Sanchez's contract for no reason (it certainly wasn't on-field performance) as a lack of support? Really?
    Last edited by sackdance; 12-04-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Playoff wins are all legitimate defenses of Sanchez but spare me the "Miracle", "improbable", comeback wins. Lets remember what happened and who they happened against. Denver (questionable PI call enabled that one I'll take it but I won't mistake it for great play from Sanchez, if he threw ball properly it would have been TD), Cleveland, Detroit, Texans (back when both teams were pathetic). The only reason we had to come back in those games (against teams we should have handled easily) is that early in those games drive after drive stalled, turnovers happened, and the defense kept us close (with the possible exception of the Texan game that year).

Those 4 "miracle" comeback wins were a bad omen for me, because he was given every opportunity to put all those games away early and failed. so don't sell me on the virtue of those wins, sure I'm happy we won, but I would have been happier and less concerned about our offense even then, if we had put those teams away like were supposed to.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    GTFO. Seriously, GTFO.

How anyone in the world can watch Sanchez play week in and week out and come up with pure stupidity like this is, at this point, beyond explanation.

Btw, Tebow took zero snaps the past two games. How did Sanchez fare?

And you consider a free guaranteed year added to Sanchez's contract for no reason (it certainly wasn't on-field performance) as a lack of support? Really?

It's the defense and the running game, stupid.

Oh, and if the defense plays hard for 90 seconds in New England and for 60 minutes against Miami, we're 7-5 today and heading for a 10-6 season.

Blame the right people. Ryan. Defense. Running Game. Offensive Line. Sanchez. In that order.

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Blame the right people. Ryan. Defense. Running Game. Offensive Line. Sanchez. In that order.

When did you become dyslexic?

The reality is they owe too much money to Sanchez next year to not give him another shot right now.

McElroy gives them the best chance to win but Sanchez will get the start.

I agree with Francesa, the longer the decision takes to make (or announced), the less likely it's Sanchez.