Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBSSports: Rex Leaning Towards McElroy (From 12-3)

CBSSports: Rex Leaning Towards McElroy (From 12-3)

Hopefully this report is based on fact.

Not that I want Tebow to start but WTF was the point in trading for him????

They didn't even use him when healthy or whatever he is. He ran the same 3 plays the whole time. What a fuggin waste.

Wow what a terrible video. LOL.

Gotta go with the young guys for the rest of the season. We have Tebow and McElroy under contract next season. Lets see if they can play. Sanchez can hold the clip board for now.
    Last edited by suprjet; 12-04-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Unnamed source with... get this... odds in the event they are wrong.

What a hack job.

Rex,
    Lean towards McElroy...
    But fall on Sanchez...
    Please...

BIG caveat it's before his meeeting with Tannenbaum. This is a guy who gave Sanchez an extension and 2 years of franchise QB money guaranteed after the debacle last year.

This was a managed leak. Management 101, make Sancheez fight for the number one spot. Make him the underdog and make him bust a gut at practice to outplay McElroy for the spot. All the competition teblow was supposed to bring but never was a real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    Not that I want Tebow to start but WTF was the point in trading for him????

They didn't even use him when healthy or whatever he is. He ran the same 3 plays the whole time. What a fuggin waste.

How convenient that this news comes from yet..another...anonymous source. Joke staff and joke organization.

The leaking is really beginning not to look like an accident. It's become to feel like this type of media leakage is done on purpose and calculated so someone else softens the blow of the backlash that comes with tough decisions needed to be made by the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    How convenient that this news comes from yet..another...anonymous source. Joke staff and joke organization.

The leaking is really beginning not to look like an accident. It's become to feel like this type of media leakage is done on purpose and calculated so someone else softens the blow of the backlash that comes with tough decisions needed to be made by the staff.
    When is anything ever leaked by accident?

Where is Manish Mehta's front office and organizational sources that he loves to tout now? Suddenty when there could be a little fact checking his numerous in the know sources that love to bash people are no where to be found? Seems very suspicious to me that Manish the guy who claims to be in the know with various people in the organization doesn't have anything to say now.

Because it's clearly one big rouse and they're looking for constant attention and we are all dumb enough to give it to them.

The only way to make it stop is if everyone just stops giving a damn about all this tabloid material.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    BIG caveat it's before his meeeting with Tannenbaum. This is a guy who gave Sanchez an extension and 2 years of franchise QB money guaranteed after the debacle last year.
    Yeah I'm sure Rex didn't know anything about the contract talks and subsequent extension

Do some of you even THINK before writing. Just amazing

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Yeah I'm sure Rex didn't know anything about the contract talks and subsequent extension

Do some of you even THINK before writing. Just amazing
    Rex knowing about it is irrelevant douchbag. It's Tannenbaum who made the decision to give him the extension not Rex. Maybe your the one who should think before posting idiot.

Rex knowing about it is irrelevant douchbag. It's Tannenbaum who made the decision to give him the extension not Rex. Maybe your the one who should think before posting idiot.
    And you don't think Rex said 'yeah he's my QB'. If Rex said 'no, I don't want him as my QB' you think the new contract gets done.

All League
    Good, it's about damn time. Give the kid a shot and let's see what we got.

All League
    Where is Manish Mehta's front office and organizational sources that he loves to tout now? Suddenty when there could be a little fact checking his numerous in the know sources that love to bash people are no where to be found? Seems very suspicious to me that Manish the guy who claims to be in the know with various people in the organization doesn't have anything to say now.
    Mehta is a ****ing clown. Period. His journalistic ways are worthless and he only comes in when **** gets bad, real bad...he never has anything valuable nor do any of his "sources" have anything valuable during the good times, only when we hit rock bottom.

All Pro
    Mark will be starting this Sunday. You know it and I know it.

Jets Insider VIP
    But wait...how can this be

Famed football guru JI poster and Teblow worshipper. Joe W. assures us that Mark will be starting. So that must be the case

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2