Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Blame Mark?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't Blame Mark?

@Officialbraylon Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance

https://twitter.com/OfficialBraylon/...66642582474754

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably would have been worth a lot more if Braylon said this when we was on the roster.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    @Officialbraylon Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance

Not that I believe everything that Braylon says, but I am very concerned about this staff's ability to develop the next young QB (whoever that may be). This league is geared towards the offensive side of the ball now and until Rex takes that more seriously, the Jets will not win a Super Bowl.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate Braylon's input, but I'm not going to put any stock into it. It's been two seasons since Braylon was here and a lot could have changed since he played here.

But the most determinate thing in all of this is the players. Every single player played better when McElroy entered the game. That's a fact that Braylon cannot refute.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post

yes, Mark is well known for his probing skills:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our gm and coaches are trash. Our owner pushed me out as a season ticket holder who drove 4 hours one way to games. He is trash. Nyj, deserve all of the hell they are getting right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly a shot at Tanny.

I don't think he meant Rex. If you remember on Hard Knocks he told Ireland to call Rex Ryan to vouch for him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely a shot at Tanny and "people in charge." Bray still seems a little sore the Jets chose Santonio over him. Nice he's sticking up for Sanchez. I don't think he's right, but it's nice.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I appreciate Braylon's input, but I'm not going to put any stock into it. It's been two seasons since Braylon was here and a lot could have changed since he played here.

But the most determinate thing in all of this is the players. Every single player played better when McElroy entered the game. That's a fact that Braylon cannot refute.
    I think ANY change would have brought that same new life at that point. That's not a vote for McElroy or against Sanchez, just kind of obvious I think.

Kind of tough language from Braylon though, 11:38 pm may have involved some tequilla shots or some such.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Braylon Edwards: "Don't Blame Mark, Blame Idiots Calling Shots"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Via @OfficialBraylon:

"Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance"

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Braylon says this, last year Dilfer and Young say the Jets have no clue how to develop a QB and it is nobodies fault except Marks. Lets go draft another Qb in the first round and be pissed when he flames out in 3 years, then continue the cycle.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    SOur grapes, much, Braylon?

Truth is in the middle. Eejits are running the show, and Mark is not a beast.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely a shot at Tanny and his men. Also, Woody? Woody's a ****ing reject too.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    yes, Mark is well known for his probing skills:

you forgot Brandon Moore's ass. Snatchez went all in on that one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I guess we can stop with the "sign Braylon threads" for awhile.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by red75bronco View Post
    So Braylon says this, last year Dilfer and Young say the Jets have no clue how to develop a QB and it is nobodies fault except Marks. Lets go draft another Qb in the first round and be pissed when he flames out in 3 years, then continue the cycle.
    just because the jets have no clue how to develop a qb, doesn't mean that if sanchez were on another team, he'd be much better, if any better. it's not tanny's fault that sanchez misses open wrs. it's not rex's fault that sanchez keeps fumbling. it's not woody's fault that sanchez doesn't throw the ball to his target's correct shoulder.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @jetswhispers: Now Braylon is defending Sanchez?

@jetswhispers: In summer, Braylon was asked if he sees similarities between Sanchez and Russell Wilson - "I see better things," Edwards said about Wilson.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @jetswhispers: Now Braylon is defending Sanchez?

@jetswhispers: In summer, Braylon was asked if he sees similarities between Sanchez and Russell Wilson - "I see better things," Edwards said about Wilson.
    I don't get the connection by jetswhispers. You can say that Wilson is better (he is actually having a better rookie season than Sanchez did) and not have it be a knock on Sanchez.

So, yes, Bray can defend Sanchez.

As to the tweet, it's obvious knock on Tanny. Also, what is with this "sour grapes" claim here? Tanny sucks. Many of us think that. Is that sour grapes too?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never heeded the words of people that shot somebody, or themselves.