Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 4chan attempts to do Jovan Belcher a solid...

  1. #1

    4chan attempts to do Jovan Belcher a solid...



    Oh, boy.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post


    Oh, boy.
    I'm not even remotely surprised that you visit/follow 4chan, Mr. Can't-stop-meme-ing. Nobody cares what horribly insensitive things they say on that waste of space.

  3. #3
    Can't see most images here at work but is it any worse than this?




    When you see it...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'm not even remotely surprised that you visit/follow 4chan, Mr. Can't-stop-meme-ing. Nobody cares what horribly insensitive things they say on that waste of space.
    Except that I don't. I saw this posted on another forum. And, if you even bothered to read the majority of my posts, you would see that I barely "meme" at all and the times I DO "meme" are when I'm joking around with 10Penny.

    So, please proceed to remove yourself from my dick, breh.
    Last edited by McGinley; 12-04-2012 at 10:18 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Can't see most images here at work but is it any worse than this?




    When you see it...
    Way worse, lol. They're all voting him to the pro-bowl, lol.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Can't see most images here at work but is it any worse than this?




    When you see it...
    Belchers first name is spelled wrong on the shirt.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Except that I don't. I saw this posted on another forum. And, if you even bothered to read the majority of my posts, you would see that I barely "meme" at all and the times I DO "meme" are when I'm joking around with 10Penny.

    So, please proceed to remove yourself from my dick, breh.
    Yeah, breh. What Doe, Yo? He never meme's...knowwutImsayin' Fo shiz Yo?

    Don't rustle no jimmies, doe. He's a serious poster.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yeah, breh. What Doe, Yo? He never meme's...knowwutImsayin' Fo shiz Yo?

    Don't rustle no jimmies, doe. He's a serious poster.
    Breh and Doe are slang, not meme's. lol.

    I barely do the rustled jimmies to anyone but 10Penny. Don't be mad just because those are the only posts you pay attention to.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'm not even remotely surprised that you visit/follow 4chan, Mr. Can't-stop-meme-ing. Nobody cares what horribly insensitive things they say on that waste of space.
    Don't knock 4chan, they brought us Pedobear

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yeah, breh. What Doe, Yo? He never meme's...knowwutImsayin' Fo shiz Yo?

    Don't rustle no jimmies, doe. He's a serious poster.
    dude.

    Pats* troll on a Jets forum.

    4th or 5th incarnation, all previous personas permabanned.

    owner of the largest collection of hand-crafted gypsy marionettes this side of the Carpathians.




    i don't think you're in a position to judge anyone here

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yeah, breh. What Doe, Yo? He never meme's...knowwutImsayin' Fo shiz Yo?

    Don't rustle no jimmies, doe. He's a serious poster.
    Um, what the hell is this?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Um, what the hell is this?
    He's trying to mock my use of memes and slang that I do with 10Penny.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,759
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Can't see most images here at work but is it any worse than this?




    When you see it...
    What a disgrace.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,904
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Can't see most images here at work but is it any worse than this?




    When you see it...
    Ouch that is terrible.

    Do these guys forget that he murdered an innocent person and left his daughter as an orphan?

    Also LMAO at the picture of him in the top right. WR's have got to be the stupidest, most self absorbed athletes in all of sports.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us