Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards released

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Add this guy in a heartbeat instantly becomes number one and believe it or not could actually teach Hill how to be a pro WR

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Sign this Beast. He'd be an excellent tutor to Hill rather than Tone who hasn't been sighted in recent times, most probably choking his chicken offstage

Jets Insider VIP
    SIGN THIS BEAST

I Heard his knee is 100%, its to long of a story to explain.. but he took an MRI with a cadaver knee. He only wants to play with the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Sign this Beast. He'd be an excellent tutor to Hill rather than Tone who hasn't been sighted in recent times, most probably choking his chicken offstage
    Hill already knows how to drop passes and the last thing he needs is a tutor on getting into brawls in strip clubs and getting DUIs at 4AM

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    It's telling that JI's most coveted wide receiver of the past 5 years can't find or keep a job.

The non-stop, two-year long excuse-a-thon for Mark Sanchez must have really worn some of you guys out.
    It's equally hilarious and ironic that the fan base continues to clamor for this guy despite numerous off the field issues and health matters that have come into question, he hasn't played consistently or two years, but Jets fans can't shut up about wanting this guy.

Meanwhile Sanchez hasn't played consistently for two years, is not the character clown Edwards is, but Jets fans want to drive Mark to the nearest airport out of town.

LOL I love jets fans
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-05-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    It's equally hilarious and ironic that the fan base continues to clamor for this guy despite numerous off the field issues and health matters that have come into question, he hasn't played consistently or two years, but Jets fans can't shut up about wanting this guy.

Meanwhile Sanchez hasn't played consistently for two years, is not the character clown Edwards is, but Jets fans want to drive Mark to the nearest airport out of town.

LOL I love jets fans
    Interesting comparing a QB to a WR. I never liked BE and I was an ardent Sanchez supporter until very recently- now I'm in the "anyone but Tebow" boat.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the way the jets run an organization none of this matters. at this point sign him on the cheap and let him earn a spot in this bunch of nobodys if hes done cut him.
    I'm all for it. I've always wanted B.E. to come back.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I'm all for it. I've always wanted B.E. to come back.
    The Jets have had Patrick Turner, Glyde Gates, Jason Hill, Marty Gilyard, Chaz Schilens all play WR this year. How much worse could Braylon be??

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

LOL I love jets fans
    It's 4 games...If he sucks it up /acts up you cut him and resign a Gilyard or JHill..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

holmes needs more surgery........never say never.
    So your answer to replacing an injured WR is to sign another injured player?

Love when these stupid ideas are attached to remarks about how stupid the FO is.

Seems like Mark wants him back...

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29222/...tguid=MgnKGXr8

Braylon stood up for his former teammate Mark Sanchez Tuesday. The ex-Jets receiver tweeted, "Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance."Edwards later tweeted an apology, though he maintained support for the quarterback. A day later, Sanchez appreciated the support from Edwards -- who was waived by the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday -- but thinks he may have gone a bit far.Nonetheless, Sanchez thinks that Edwards' words were more an act of friendship than trying to rip the Jets."I love Braylon," Sanchez said. "I loved the guy, loved playing with him. We have a lot of experience together. I think it was kind of an emotional thing. I saw his apology too. I know he loved being here, he loved the guys in this locker room, he loved the people upstairs and it was more of a ďThatís my guy,' sticking up for him kind of thing."Friendship wise, sure I appreciate it. Professionally, itís not my position to say but I feel for the guy because he really is sorry about it. I appreciate his support but he might have gone overboard a little bit."

many ridicule and criticize braylon edwards for being injured yet not much is said about hill who seems to be always injured..............

Stephen Hill (knee) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
    No details on the nature of the injury have been released, but we're inclined to think it's not significant. Hill played 49-of-78 snaps in the Jets' Week 13 win over the Cardinals, and there was no mention of an injury following the game. We expect him to be available for Sunday's road game in Jacksonsville.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Seems like Mark wants him back...

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29222/...tguid=MgnKGXr8

Braylon stood up for his former teammate Mark Sanchez Tuesday. The ex-Jets receiver tweeted, "Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance."Edwards later tweeted an apology, though he maintained support for the quarterback. A day later, Sanchez appreciated the support from Edwards -- who was waived by the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday -- but thinks he may have gone a bit far.Nonetheless, Sanchez thinks that Edwards' words were more an act of friendship than trying to rip the Jets."I love Braylon," Sanchez said. "I loved the guy, loved playing with him. We have a lot of experience together. I think it was kind of an emotional thing. I saw his apology too. I know he loved being here, he loved the guys in this locker room, he loved the people upstairs and it was more of a ďThatís my guy,' sticking up for him kind of thing."Friendship wise, sure I appreciate it. Professionally, itís not my position to say but I feel for the guy because he really is sorry about it. I appreciate his support but he might have gone overboard a little bit."
    That's the one. Bring Back Braylon!!

we have hill and kerley thats it until holmes comes back next season. get braylon edwards back with this group. if hes not the same player half the player is still better than schillens and gates
    Last edited by Nike; 12-05-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Well how do you like them apples?

A Braylon Thread.....

Been awhile since I've seen one.....

That said, I don't care whether he's here or not. The TIME to have Braylon as a Jet was just before Tanny signed Holmes to that ridiculous contract.

That ship not only has sailed....it friggin' hit an iceberg and went down into the Marinara Trench.

signing braylon edwards would instantly improve this team at wr.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

signing braylon edwards would instantly improve this team at wr.
    I'd rather bring Johnny Lam Jones back. He'd be just as productive. And he had "world-class speed"!

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I'd rather bring Johnny Lam Jones back. He'd be just as productive. And he had "world-class speed"!
    I bet Jones could've beaten Usain Bolt in a track meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    i highly doubt that.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I bet Jones could've beaten Usain Bolt in a track meet.
    Johnny Lam Jones. World class speed. Third world hands.

All League
    Complete the circus... sign the beast !! Sell those headlines !! Win that backpage !!