Thread: Anyone else get a personal call from Jets about Sandy?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Anyone else get a personal call from Jets about Sandy?

Just got a phone call from FP on how my family was doing post Sandy, interesting.

Told him I live right here, all is ok. Shore, and the Rockaways need ya. Thanks.

I haven't, but a friend with seats in front of me told me about receiving one when I saw him on Sunday. Apparently if you had said that you weren't doing too well the Jets would have stopped all PSL payments (If you pay yearly every November).

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I haven't, but a friend with seats in front of me told me about receiving one when I saw him on Sunday. Apparently if you had said that you weren't doing too well the Jets would have stopped all PSL payments (If you pay yearly every November).
    Mine are paid in full, they most likely know that, nice to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Mine are paid in full, they most likely know that, nice to call.
    Would you care to pick up two others?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Would you care to pick up two others?
    What section?

What section?
    104, Row 30.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Just got a phone call from FP on how my family was doing post Sandy, interesting.

Told him I live right here, all is ok. Shore, and the Rockaways need ya. Thanks.
    They called here at the Jersey Shore about two weeks ago.

Veteran
    I did too.. About a month late

Hey I have not posted in a month or so as my house got hit really hard. Do you think if I asked Jets for a new washer/dryer they would help a brother out?

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Hey I have not posted in a month or so as my house got hit really hard. Do you think if I asked Jets for a new washer/dryer they would help a brother out?
    They will help you out by spreading your payments for the washer and dryer over 6 years while collecting interest off of you and providing you the worst ****ing new washer and dryer they can get on the market.

I got a call a few weeks ago. Nice gesture by the Jets