Thread: This is about winning?

This is about winning?

Really Woody?

Just stop acting like we are all stupid.

This is the 4th move made by you that has NOTHING to do with winning football games.

It's all about the fact that you have this little ***** at QB who needs handled with kid gloves and you have a head coach who doesn't enact any culpability to your players' performances.

It's not even about the fans, because the majority of us aren't paying you our money to watch this inept idiot throw ****ty passes.

Let's look, Mr. Johnson:

1) Going back the furthest you went after Brett Favre and landed him. Favre didn't want to be here. You simply supplied leverage to allow him to go to Minnesota where he wanted to be. This was a blatant sign of things to come and what you thought of this franchise. Your lack of respect for your own possession was absolutely astonishing. This was a side show. I wouldn't be surprised if you were happy Brett was sexting out pics of his pecker to your new "hostess," Jenn Sterger.

Many of us die-hards read into this. Uh-oh we all said. We now know that our first impression of you was right. Belichick and Parcells knew. That's why they jumped ship, one via napkin. Real football guys said "nuh-uh." I mean it should be pretty obvious when a coach views a clown like Bob Kraft as a better owner than you are or will be...........

2) What's the best way to follow up a **** season? WHY LET'S GO ON HARD KNOCKS AGAIN! That's not disruptive with a new Offensive coordinator. That's not disruptive when your roster is essentially devoid of talent before a single injury occurs...........Let's get Rex back on HBO and give him a 50 cent bonus for every F-Bomb he drops. Then I'll go to my dinner club and joke about my crass and uncouth head coach while my friends and I sit around holding unlit cigars and fart into wine glasses and wallow in our filthy rich flatulence!

3) Tebow. This is an unmitigated disaster. So now we've gone from just mishandling and ruining a QB with some promise in Sanchez to trading for a QB with even less starting experience and making it worse. I'm sure we're going to make sure he's dressed for Sunday and McElroy isn't to insure that bastard Rex can't diffuse negative publicity again by pulling out your super valuable $8 million investment for next year, am I right? By the way, I'm pretty sure Tim and his mom are doing exorcism chants during the off-season because your statement that he's stuck here for the duration of his contract most likely have convinced them that you are at least a minor demon of some type.

For good measure, make sure you resend that memo to Rex and Tony to make sure Tim gets at least 5 plays in in his hometown of Jacksonville even though he's got two broken ribs. That will give you more idiocy to feed on, which is what I assume you primarily eat.

4) So here's the straw to break the camels back, right? Or are we just trying to hype up one of the worst matchups of the year? Let's make sure Mark Sanchez remains our starter despite at least one of his backups giving us a better shot at winning, if not possibly two. If you haven't noticed, these guys don't want Sanchez on the field with them. Sanchez doesn't want to be on the field. You are suddenly worried about saving money? No. I believe you feed off the rage of your fan base and your own stupidity.

Well news flash, pal, I will always be a Jets fan, but that does not mean I will put up with being treated like a moron. My devotion is not stupidity.
    If you were concerned about winning, you'd demand that McElroy start. But no, no we're going to pinch pennies now before we're eliminated from playoff contention to back this crap QB for yet another game and to insure that next year he knows we will be playing him.

Yeah, we'll pay lip service the off-season. Maybe yank Dave Krieg out of retirement for one last hurrah to "compete" with Sanchez in camp after we cut and likely execute McElroy someplace in the Gobi desert. Hell maybe we'll even draft Barkley, yet another doomed USC QB, too early in the first round and have him sit behind Sanchez to "learn from a "veteran.""

I mean there's still plenty of ways to make more headlines for being an absolute fool, aren't there?

I mean, while we're at it, let's make all the hot dogs at the last home game out of manatee, sound like a plan?

That will generate some buzz.

Well as I said Woody, I will always be a Jets fan, but like my Pirates at a certain point in time you have to just accept the fact that in 2 years Wayne Fontes will probably be coaching your team or Rich Kotite and move on and watch something else.

And I just got a letter yesterday saying that if I actually want to watch football live at a stadium, then between the message that you send to me and that letter, I can have the very same seats that I have for the Jets for the Giants, cheaper than I paid for the Jets nonetheless.

Since you're intent on dropping turds onto the field for me to watch play, it seems, then I will pay my due diligence by watching the Jets on my phone and when I am at home while I watch actual football being played by a real football team lead by a real owner........

Perfectly sums up this bs.

This organization is essentially three idiots just staring at each other with stupid looks on their faces.

yet somehow the Jets have won 5 games. a miracle, huh? fn a

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    yet somehow the Jets have won 5 games. a miracle, huh? fn a
    They haven't beaten a quality opponent since 2010. It's cool though, pass me some of Woody's Kool Aid bro.

I mean we all watch the Jets in hopes of continually losing the AFC Championship.

That's winning for us.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Another pointless rant by a jet fan.

Shocking.

Pick up this morning s Daily News.

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    They haven't beaten a quality opponent since 2010. It's cool though, pass me some of Woody's Kool Aid bro.

I mean we all watch the Jets in hopes of continually losing the AFC Championship.

That's winning for us.
    I get mad when the team loses, really fkn mad. And I am not drinkin any of that kool aid or even talking about the AFC championship. in fact I haven't thought about those games in a looooong time. Comes a point though if you are constantly btching about a team, move the hell on. Go cheer for someone else. complainers never get anywhere in life. fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Another pointless rant by a jet fan.

Shocking.

Pick up this morning s Daily News.
    So you believe that the goal of this ownership is to consistently win and ultimately win a Super Bowl?

Because nothing I said is a rant.

None of the four moves listed above had a damned thing to do with winning.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    I get mad when the team loses, really fkn mad. And I am not drinkin any of that kool aid or even talking about the AFC championship. in fact I haven't thought about those games in a looooong time. Comes a point though if you are constantly btching about a team, move the hell on. Go cheer for someone else. complainers never get anywhere in life. fact.
    What does stating the truth have to do with complaining?

You think any of those four moves has a damned thing to do with winning?