View Poll Results: Is it time?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, fire the idiot

36 78.26%
  • No, him and Buttfumble are the awesomest.

10 21.74%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fire Rex!

Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Why are New York fans so terrible? The reason this team will most likely never win a Superbowl is because the fans run everybody out of town!

When will the fans learn that the more things change the more they stay the same?

Rex is a proven winner and this team has been very close in the last few years. What makes us think that they all of a sudden became dumb?

Most every team has down years. We need to ride things out and give Rex more time. Its stupid to fire him now.

Lucky for the Giants fans they have good ownership because they did everything possible to run Coughlin AND Eli out of town the year they won their first superbowl. Now they have two!

Why cant Jets fans ever have patience. Im frustrated now too but Firing Rex isnt the answer.
    I agree +10000000000000000000000000

The New York Jets will never ever win a super bowl because of the fan base and the media.....watching this team is like watching your house build half way and you tear it down because the water heater is broken

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I really didn't want to be where I am opinion wise. I liked Rex alot.

But yes, he's lost the team, he's lost his mind, and it's becomming clear he needs to go.
    +1

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    ALright Mike. Whaddaya say BIll?
    GET ME BRETT WEIR!!!