Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just when you think Rex can't get any dumber, he does something like this....

Practice Squad
    Love the dumb and dumber reference lol

Buttchese, our best QB?

If he pretended our receivers were cougars or high school girls he could raise his pass completion rate to elite QB status and win us Super Bowls as promised to us by Wrecks Lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF.

Mark Sanchez is the best QB on our roster. I know that is not saying much, but he is. He needs to start, and should start, and I'm glad he's starting this sunday.

This off season we need to address our QB situation. Cut McElroy (he's a punk, spoiled, cocky, and no talent), release/trade Tebow, and bring in a vet to compete with Mark next year.
    You must be as dumb as the CS?

Are you f*cking blind?

Did you or did you not see the team get totally excited, amped up, and playing like they've never been able to play all season, when GREG MCELROY entered the game last week?!

The players KNOW Sanchez sucks. They don't have any hope for him. They, do however, have hope for Greg McElroy and it shows.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

Are you f*cking blind?

Did you or did you not see the team get totally excited, amped up, and playing like they've never been able to play all season, when GREG MCELROY entered the game last week?!

The players KNOW Sanchez sucks. They don't have any hope for him. They, do however, have hope for Greg McElroy and it shows.
    Posts like these have me convinced that the majority of fans are clueless.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

Are you f*cking blind?

Once again, you make little sense. The players all suck at what they do FAR more than Sanchez; the entire offense indicted themselves and they better had bring that (last week's) fire and poise for Sanchez if they know what's good for them.

McElroy got a spark out of the offense, a bunch of rag tag jerk-off "projects" with some high priced vets. The offense BETTER play hard and stop whining - they need to come correct and stop pointing fingers.

Rex used the only magic bullet; now the offense knows: time to extend drives no matter who is playing QB. F*king mopes.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 12-06-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    This thread is terrible and you should feel bad.
    This is what ASG referenced when he said you're a little 'meme' crazy... It's every third or so post basically...

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Once again, you make little sense. The players all suck at what they do FAR more than Sanchez; the entire offense indicted themselves and they better had bring that (last week's) fire and poise for Sanchez if they know what's good for them.

McElroy got a spark out of the offense, a bunch of rag tag jerk-off "projects" with some high priced vets. The offense BETTER play hard and stop whining - they need to come correct and stop pointing fingers.

Rex used the only magic bullet; now the offense knows: time to extend drives no matter who is playing QB. F*king mopes.
    Can't blame them when Intchez is turning over the ball and missing throws constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    The OP is correct... Sanchez gives us the best chance... for a high draft pick.
    +1.

Bewildered Beast
    Can't blame them when Intchez is turning over the ball and missing throws constantly.
    Yes you ****ing can; I know what I see. The Pats game did him in; but he can bounce back. If the O can pony up for McElroy, then they need to apologize as a unit to Sanchez for breaking under the pressure...

You can't have it both ways, kid.

I think Rex is fully aware that sanchez sucks terribly. He is also fully aware he is not the best chance to win. However he knows that because tanny and he decided to extend sanchez that they are totally stuck with him for at least all of next year. with bad teams coming up on the sched he needs sanchez to play well enough to still be the starter next year.

His head and tannys head will be on the block if the highly paid guy they can't get rid of and promised to turn into a franchise guy sits on the bench.

At this point he's simply trying to save his and tannys hides.

Yes you ****ing can; I know what I see. The Pats game did him in; but he can bounce back. If the O can pony up for McElroy, then they need to apologize as a unit to Sanchez for breaking under the pressure...

You can't have it both ways, kid.
    Calm yourself, Westy. I've been very vocal since pre-season that our receivers don't do Mark any favors when they drop balls and run the wrong routes. However, Mark is supposed to lead them and all he does is turn the ****ing ball over and miss them even when they're open.

As I recall, this was the play where Sanchez threw the redzone pick.

After seeing Mark this season, I'm not so sure our Offense wouldn't be better off with even Tebow running it. Sanchez just..........God, he just sucks so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek View Post
    Based on what?
    Are you serious?
    Here is how you prove Sanchez is best:
    He gets all the reps with the first team in practice!

Wasn't this the same evidence that proved Hunter was better than Howard???
    LOL - That's the only way that Sanchez can keep an edge over McElroy and Tebow - those reps with the first team in practice. That's when Mark plays his best, too.

Every game this year Rex says Mark gives us the best chance to win. Here are a couple of other reasons why Rex might think Sanchez gives us the best chance to beat the Jags:

(1) Jacksonville has the worst record of any team the Jets play this year.

(2) Mark's played crappy for a few games, so the odds are in favor that this weekend he'll play better. Remember, he does good every few games; you just can't predict which games those will be. Rex might be a gambling man.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH
    If he is the #3 QB on this team..... He has no talent. If he did, he'd be starting. End of story
    Hahahahahahaha hysterically funny! You think because Rex doesn't start McElroy he has no talent? You're counting on REX's judgment about which QB is best and should be #1, #2, or #3? hhahahhhahahahhhhhh

I agree with the posters who said Mark should be QB#3, behind McElroy and Tebow. Of course, I disagree about whether Mac is better than Tebow, but I'm willing to give them both a chance to show what they've got. Both are better than Sanchez. This thing Rex has going on with Sanchez is ....... weird. Just because we're obligated to pay Sanchez's salary next year doesn't mean he should automatically be the starting QB. He'll get paid whether he plays or not, and whether he wins or not, so how about we bench him and start winning games with Mac or Tebow?

Hahahahaha McGinley! I forgot about the Stephen Hill pic where he's jumping in the air with open arms trying to get Sanchez to look at him. God, that was funny. Especially when ya'll started photoshopping Hill into all kinds of situations. LOLz

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Hahahahaha McGinley! I forgot about the Stephen Hill pic where he's jumping in the air with open arms trying to get Sanchez to look at him. God, that was funny. Especially when ya'll started photoshopping Hill into all kinds of situations. LOLz
    I don't see how Mark just misses that ****. Oh wait, I DO know why: HE DOESN'T SEE THE WHOLE FIELD OR GO THROUGH HIS PROGRESSIONS. All this ******* does is crumble as soon as the first read isn't open. ****ing Intchez needs to go.

Shouldn't have to surround a guy in his 4th year with probowl talent at every position just to get him to stop turning the damn ball over.

I don't see how Mark just misses that ****. Oh wait, I DO know why: HE DOESN'T SEE THE WHOLE FIELD OR GO THROUGH HIS PROGRESSIONS. All this ******* does is crumble as soon as the first read isn't open. ****ing Intchez needs to go.

Shouldn't have to surround a guy in his 4th year with probowl talent at every position just to get him to stop turning the damn ball over.
    That's the truth. BTW, like the Intchez nickname you came up with

One of the things that I notice when the Pats play the Jets is how the Pats will trick Sanchez into throwing a certain pass (Gregory int this year) or easily read him as he goes through his progressions (Ninkovich for a short pick 6 last year) for gut-wrenching turnovers at the worst times. The Pats have adjusted to what he was doing when he first started playing. That's the way of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    That's the truth. BTW, like the Intchez nickname you came up with
    Yes, I thought it was very fitting, lol. I much like my nickname for his fans: The Pick-6ers. It's gotta be CRIMINAL to be so clever!

In the end, while I am on the G-MAC (RUN Save_US.mac) bandwagon, I'll say that I wouldn't have any less faith in Tim running our Offense than I do Sanchez. So, if Tim does eventually get the nod (doubtful, especially with so few games left in the season), it's not like they'd be benching Peyton for Tim.

All Pro

This conversation is spiraling down into complete non-sense.

I TRULY hope this is a joke and you really don't believe this.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    This conversation is spiraling down into complete non-sense.

I TRULY hope this is a joke and you really don't believe this.
    Tell you what; I would love to see if McElroy can make things happen.

No.

Westy's gone of the deep-end. I think the season has gotten to him.