Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when you think Rex can't get any dumber, he does something like this....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Just when you think Rex can't get any dumber, he does something like this....

AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF.

Mark Sanchez is the best QB on our roster. I know that is not saying much, but he is. He needs to start, and should start, and I'm glad he's starting this sunday.

This off season we need to address our QB situation. Cut McElroy (he's a punk, spoiled, cocky, and no talent), release/trade Tebow, and bring in a vet to compete with Mark next year.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    IB the beatdown and eventual locking of the thread.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disagree. Based on The team's design and stated preferences, they want a game manager who makes few mistakes. That would put McElroy ahead of Sanchez. Sure, Sanchez has a higher ceiling, but McElroy is a better fit for the job description.

That said, I want no part of either and expect a new QB in 2014 (Unfortunately, it appears 2013 will be more of the same).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    New!! This Holiday Season:

JETS the chatroom internet game

I am so glad you think it's such a success that Sanchez is starting - so much so that Rex has redeemed himself. Wins and losses and playoffs and superbowls don't seem to matter as long as the moves we root for are the ones that pan out. A new low for fandom . . .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you watched buttgate and last weeks 3 pick special, he is not the best qb on the roster. Hes actually the 3rd best qb on the roster.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is the best QB on our roster?

Based on what?

Seriously, what are people basing this on?

A few months ago, everyone was saying how Sanchez was head and shoulders above Tebow. But are we really so sure of that now?

And at least McElroy didn't look like a scared vagina when he was out there. Is he franchise material? Probably not. But maybe he turns out to be a solid gamemanager who makes smart decisions and doesn't turn the ball over.

We'll never know until we bench that pouting pu$$y Sanchez for good.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah...let's cut the best QB on the team because he has some confidence in himself, and keep the overpaid, under-confident turnover machine. A very Jet-like decision.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is terrible and you should feel bad.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The OP is correct... Sanchez gives us the best chance... for a high draft pick.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post

Mark Sanchez is the best QB on our roster. I know that is not saying much, but he is. He needs to start, and should start, and I'm glad he's starting this sunday.

This off season we need to address our QB situation. Cut McElroy (he's a punk, spoiled, cocky, and no talent), release/trade Tebow, and bring in a vet to compete with Mark next year.
    i think you meant to say Rex is a puppet and Mark Sanchez sucks

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post

Save your breath, I'm certain most on here have come closest to a football via Madden.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great post +1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Disagree. Based on The team's design and stated preferences, they want a game manager who makes few mistakes. That would put McElroy ahead of Sanchez. Sure, Sanchez has a higher ceiling, but McElroy is a better fit for the job description.

That said, I want no part of either and expect a new QB in 2014 (Unfortunately, it appears 2013 will be more of the same).
    I think Woody packed it in after the second AFCCG loss and last year's and this year's weird-looking 'decisions' can be accounted for by him refusing to make any more investments in the team, just letting this play itself out. And next year will be a wash too because of hte ridiculous cap situation. I think Rex has one more year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    i think you meant to say Rex is a puppet and Mark Sanchez sucks
    Well he did defy the ownership, Woody, who wanted McElroy to start, which is definitely a positive step.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez should start and he'll be pulled immediately iffin the sky falls. Except this time the team won't respond so positively to Mac coming in. The whole offense is playing like turds; they all know it. No Sanchise to die for their sins this week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Save your breath, I'm certain most on here have come closest to a football via Madden.
    and you are Brett Favre?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post

TAYLOR HEINICKIE BABY! He's going to break "Air" McNair's passing yardage record this saturday. ESPN at noon ET.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan is loyal to "his guys" to an asinine level and that will ultimately be his undoing here and anywhere else he is given a Head Coaching opportunity, unless it's at a university where players are gone after three or four years.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get ready for one Mark's epic 3 and out games...