Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just when you think Rex can't get any dumber, he does something like this....

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    and you are Brett Favre?
    Don't understand these guys that want Sanchez to start this game, they've got their heads stuffed squarely up Rex's big sloppy ass

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    and you are Brett Favre?
    Yeah, did you get that picture of my junk?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Don't understand these guys that want Sanchez to start this game, they've got their heads stuffed squarely up Rex's big sloppy ass
    If you can't understand why, I can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    If you can't understand why, I can't help you.
    Enlighten me...I've seen this same act over and over, the coach and GM don't want to give up on their high draft pick and admit they blew it...How do you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Disagree. Based on The team's design and stated preferences, they want a game manager who makes few mistakes. That would put McElroy ahead of Sanchez. Sure, Sanchez has a higher ceiling, but McElroy is a better fit for the job description.

That said, I want no part of either and expect a new QB in 2014 (Unfortunately, it appears 2013 will be more of the same).
    McElroy has had the decided advantage of not being coached with a game plan or working with the first unit. Give him a couple of weeks with our coaching staff focused on him learning the game plan and executing it with the first unit and I expect him to be worse then Sanchez as a game manager.

McElroy has the advantage of playing based on QB fundementals that he has learned for years. Give the Jets current Offensive management a chance to tamper with that and we will see a much better indicaton on how much damage our coaching staff has done to Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    McElroy has had the decided advantage of not being coached with a game plan or working with the first unit. Give him a couple of weeks with our coaching staff focused on him learning the game plan and executing it with the first unit and I expect him to be worse then Sanchez as a game manager.

McElroy has the advantage of playing based on QB fundementals that he has learned for years. Give the Jets current Offensive management a chance to tamper with that and we will see a much better indicaton on how much damage our coaching staff has done to Sanchez.
    Excellent observation, sad but probably true
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 12-05-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Enlighten me...I've seen this same act over and over, the coach and GM don't want to give up on their high draft pick and admit they blew it...How do you see it?
    Basically they will all say the same nonsense:

"He HAS to be here in 2013."

Like that means jack squat. - I'm still not 100% convinced he'll be here, but let's assume he is:

Seattle sat Matt Flynn and he was making over $8 million this season. So what if he has to be here? Does that mean we have to suffer with him? Why can't we go with Greg McElroy and see what we have with him? Because it will destroy Sanchez's mental psyche? Funny, I never knew he had one. You could never tell. How could his mental psyche get any worse? See what you have in McElroy so you can decide whether or not to pursue guys like Alex Smith, Michael Vick, Matt Moore or some other experienced veteran in the off-season.

That's logical to me, but I guess not to Rex Ryan or the Sanchez apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Basically they will all say the same nonsense:

"He HAS to be here in 2013."

Like that means jack squat. - I'm still not 100% convinced he'll be here, but let's assume he is:

Seattle sat Matt Flynn and he was making over $8 million this season. So what if he has to be here? Does that mean we have to suffer with him? Why can't we go with Greg McElroy and see what we have with him? Because it will destroy Sanchez's mental psyche? Funny, I never knew he had one. You could never tell. How could his mental psyche get any worse? See what you have in McElroy so you can decide whether or not to pursue guys like Alex Smith, Michael Vick, Matt Moore or some other experienced veteran in the off-season.

That's logical to me, but I guess not to Rex Ryan or the Sanchez apologists.
    Exactly, this organization is a rudderless sinking ship

My mistake. I forgot the second argument of "He gives us the best chance to win.". Another HYSTERICAL falsity. How does someone who turns the ball over multiple times a game and amasses only 7 more yards on 6 more drives than McElroy in the same game give us the best chance to win?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post

This 100% Correct!!!

And down Right Scary!!!!!

We have a QB on our roster? Who would have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF.

Mark Sanchez is the best QB on our roster. I know that is not saying much, but he is. He needs to start, and should start, and I'm glad he's starting this sunday.

This off season we need to address our QB situation. Cut McElroy (he's a punk, spoiled, cocky, and no talent), release/trade Tebow, and bring in a vet to compete with Mark next year.
    You have zero idea if McElroy has no talent!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    You have zero idea if McElroy has no talent!!
    If he is the #3 QB on this team..... He has no talent. If he did, he'd be starting. End of story

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    If he is the #3 QB on this team..... He has no talent. If he did, he'd be starting. End of story
    Greg McElroy is the #2 QB on this team. Tim Tebow is not viewed as a QB by Rex Ryan. He is viewed as a "football player".

Jets Insider VIP
    Mark Sanchez is the best QB on our roster.
    3rd best. and I heard kerley can throw but Im not ready at this point to make snachez the #4.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Greg McElroy is the #2 QB on this team. Tim Tebow is not viewed as a QB by Rex Ryan. He is viewed as a "football player".
    My fault, #2 QB in this team. And when your #2 QB does not dress for all but 1 game....... That is called no talent. Sanchez gives the best chance to win.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez gives the best chance to win.
    Sanchez gives us the best chance to throw picks and run directly up a linemen's ass.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sanchez gives us the best chance to throw picks and run directly up a linemen's ass.
    That's beat reporter material there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Sanchez is the best QB on our roster?

Based on what?

Seriously, what are people basing this on?

A few months ago, everyone was saying how Sanchez was head and shoulders above Tebow. But are we really so sure of that now?

And at least McElroy didn't look like a scared vagina when he was out there. Is he franchise material? Probably not. But maybe he turns out to be a solid gamemanager who makes smart decisions and doesn't turn the ball over.

We'll never know until we bench that pouting pu$$y Sanchez for good.
    Based on what?
    Are you serious?
    Here is how you prove Sanchez is best:
    He gets all the reps with the first team in practice!

Wasn't this the same evidence that proved Hunter was better than Howard???

i only hope ryan has a short hook for sanchez. it's about time we all find out what sanchez really is. if he performs, great but he's rapidly turning into the next dave brown. giaints fans all remember this clown.