Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Pennsylvania woman killed boyfriend after she ‘smelled sex’ on him, prosecutor says

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924

    Pennsylvania woman killed boyfriend after she ‘smelled sex’ on him, prosecutor says

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/05...osecutor-says/

    Prosecutors say a northwestern Pennsylvania woman told her boyfriend she had "smelled sex" on him before she killed him earlier this year.

    Thirty-one-year-old Rachel Kozloff is on trial in the April 12 killing of her boyfriend of eight weeks.

    Investigators say Kozloff shot Michael Henry at his Erie apartment because she suspected him of cheating on her. Her then-10-month-old son was in a nearby room.

    Kozloff has denied killing Henry but said he pushed her down the stairs during an argument.

    The Erie Times-News reports Kozloff's attorney deferred making an opening statement until he begins presenting his case.

    Police never found the alleged murder weapon but found spent 9mm shells in Henry's apartment. Investigators say Kozloff had purchased a .40-caliber handgun and a kit to convert it to 9mm.
    Please, no southside jokes.



























    Well, maybe just one or two.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Sadly, it was determined that all she smelled was nam pla. Prior to coming home, the guy had gone out for Thai food.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sadly, it was determined that all she smelled was nam pla. Prior to coming home, the guy had gone out for Thai food.
    lol

    You must get aroused whenever you smell Kung Pao!


  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    lol

    You must get aroused whenever you smell Kung Pao!

    Just walking past Tommy Tang's restaurant in L.A. would get me aroused.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    Maybe he just had a tuna sandwich before he got home. geez.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Investigators say Kozloff had purchased a .40-caliber handgun and a kit to convert it to 9mm.
    Ya'd think that would have tipped jerky off to perhaps take a shower before coming home from whoring. Thats not a Old Navy type chick.


    On the bright side, she didnt beat him to death with the infant.

    -

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just walking past Tommy Tang's restaurant in L.A. would get me aroused.
    Montpelier, VT

    Last edited by Timmy®; 12-06-2012 at 09:19 AM.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    Sex panther anyone?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    That b**** be a psycho yo.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ya'd think that would have tipped jerky off to perhaps take a shower before coming home from whoring. Thats not a Old Navy type chick.


    On the bright side, she didnt beat him to death with the infant.

    -
    Burn that ****ing,thread for the love of,God

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Maybe she needed to hear the Smell Yo Dick song.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Have any of you ever been to Erie PA? It's a butthole.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Have any of you ever been to Erie PA? It's a butthole.
    Sounds like JT's kind of place.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Sounds like JT's kind of place.
    Or Sanchez's.

    -

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Sounds like JT's kind of place.
    Not sure if it's still true, but it used to have the highest ratio of bars to population of any city in the US. And when I say bars I don't mean sports bars. These were those greasy, windowless little corner juke joints stinking of rancid beer where everything sticks to everything. I once had a junkie knock on my door at 11 am on a Sunday morning trying to sell me a half empty box of breakfast cereal.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Not sure if it's still true, but it used to have the highest ratio of bars to population of any city in the US. And when I say bars I don't mean sports bars. These were those greasy, windowless little corner juke joints stinking of rancid beer where everything sticks to everything. I once had a junkie knock on my door at 11 am on a Sunday morning trying to sell me a half empty box of breakfast cereal.
    Maybe Erie cold use a little shlt glitter to jazz the place up.

  18. #18
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ya'd think that would have tipped jerky off to perhaps take a shower before coming home from whoring. Thats not a Old Navy type chick.


    "On the bright side, she didnt beat him to death with the infant." Funny

    -
    I went out with a chick at college, who smelt my fingers, after a night out with the boys.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    I went out with a chick at college, who smelt my fingers, after a night out with the boys.
    Poo, sperm and Axe body spray, right?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Not sure if it's still true, but it used to have the highest ratio of bars to population of any city in the US. And when I say bars I don't mean sports bars. These were those greasy, windowless little corner juke joints stinking of rancid beer where everything sticks to everything. I once had a junkie knock on my door at 11 am on a Sunday morning trying to sell me a half empty box of breakfast cereal.
    Frosted Flakes?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us