Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets ProBowlers

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Rex... Sanchez, Bart Scott and Eric Smith

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Don't get the people saying Brick doesn't deserve, the guy is the only tackle in the NFL who hasn't allowed a sack this year.
    Because everyone know they should rush the right side.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LMAO.

Seriously, Kyle Wilson merits consideration at corner.
    He's horrible. But I feel that way about 90% of the CBs in the league at this point.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cro for sure, maybe d brick and mangold, and I think landry sneaks in by default, hes listed as a SS and the other choices aside from him are weak.. I would love to see Wilk get in but I doubt it

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vlad Ducasse

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no way Wilkerson makes the pro bowl. There aren't enough spots available, well, maybe as an alternate he will sneak in but I doubt it. He is playing very very well for a second year player but by league's standards I wouldnt really call him dominant yet. He is heading this way but still has some ways to go.

Cromartie should be a lock and I think Landry would deserve it aswell. Brick should be in too and Mangold maybe because of his name.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    There is no way Wilkerson makes the pro bowl. There aren't enough spots available, well, maybe as an alternate he will sneak in but I doubt it. He is playing very very well for a second year player but by league's standards I wouldnt really call him dominant yet. He is heading this way but still has some ways to go.

Cromartie should be a lock and I think Landry would deserve it aswell. Brick should be in too and Mangold maybe because of his name.
    Cro, Mangold yes. DBrick, perhaps. Landry? No way. I doubt he makes most people's top 10 list, never mind the pro Bowl.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Cro, Mangold yes. DBrick, perhaps. Landry? No way. I doubt he makes most people's top 10 list, never mind the pro Bowl.
    So why not?! Landry is on pace for over 90 tackles, has two interceptions and four forced fumbles. There are four safety spots available in the pro bowl if I remember correctly. One should be locked up by Ed Reed and then I would go with Ryan Clark. Other than that, there is no other dominant safety out there - Eric Weddle is overrated, Daniel Manning would only get in because his team is good, Jairus Byrd has gaudy INT numbers but isn't a great player either. Landry definitely has a slim chance to go and has been a top ten safety in the AFC this year easily.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

While wilk may not get the nod to the pro bowl because the game is a sham, but he deserves every ounce of respect we can give him.

Football outsiders puts him only behind jj watt in the rankings of 3-4 ends. And he accomplished that playing on a "Dline" of hurt pouha, mike devito, and calvin pace all of which = constant double teams.

I sincerely hope coples becomes an every down player next year and him, wilk and ellis....along with a new DE (yes I am done with this 3-4 crap) can become a truly dominant Dline.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    So why not?! Landry is on pace for over 90 tackles, has two interceptions and four forced fumbles. There are four safety spots available in the pro bowl if I remember correctly. One should be locked up by Ed Reed and then I would go with Ryan Clark. Other than that, there is no other dominant safety out there - Eric Weddle is overrated, Daniel Manning would only get in because his team is good, Jairus Byrd has gaudy INT numbers but isn't a great player either. Landry definitely has a slim chance to go and has been a top ten safety in the AFC this year easily.
    Landry's 7th in total tackles, 10th in solo tackles.
    There are 11 safeties with more interceptions, with 18 other players with the same (2).
    He does lead the league in interceptions by a safety, I'll give you that.

Agreed on Reed and Clark, and then I think Pollard and Jenkins get in before Landry. And yes, Landry qualifies as a top 10 safety. I was wrong about that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Wilkerson? At what position?
    DE? Over who? Watt, Dunlap, Dumervil
    Inside? Over who? Ngata, Wilfork
    That's without even thinking.

Cro is the only guy on D. Maybe Mangold. It's not like the Jets are any good. There are 16 teams in the AFC. The Jets don't deserve a lot of spots.