Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: If you walked in on this party, would you leave or light up a doob?

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    thats my tour bus bro

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,512
    Lol I never saw the video of Caltron on TV with Sanchez giving him props. That's funny.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,989
    Back in the day, start chopping up an 8 ball.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Lol I never saw the video of Caltron on TV with Sanchez giving him props. That's funny.
    I think that was from Hard Knocks.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Lol I never saw the video of Caltron on TV with Sanchez giving him props. That's funny.
    That was really impressive. Actually you and Carlton don't belong in the Hampur
    reject colony.

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    That was really impressive. Actually you and Carlton don't belong in the Hampur
    reject colony.
    What can I say, I'm a man of the people.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    That was really impressive. Actually you and Carlton don't belong in the Hampur
    reject colony.
    I know. We really are too successful to mire in the muck with you degenerates.

  8. #28
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I know. We really are too successful to mire in the muck with you degenerates.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    We only let you hang out with us because you have fancy boots and a host of dorky fedora hats.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    LMAO that ff2 quote was great
    I hope he still has the exact quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    well i found this

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...62&postcount=1

    and Sar's jealousy of Poly's fame while his rich guy act was going over like a lead balloon


    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...1&postcount=18


    god it was fun being a Jets fan back then

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=75
    Lol at SAR. He still holds a grudge.

    Those were such amazing seasons. I'm worried Timmy knows more about me than the IRS.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,223

    I would attend wearing nothing but the "Puhjols mows my lawn" t-shirt I got at Wrigley.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    well i found this

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...62&postcount=1

    and Sar's jealousy of Poly's fame while his rich guy act was going over like a lead balloon


    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...1&postcount=18


    god it was fun being a Jets fan back then

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=75
    LMAO this is comical all of it ... E-webz dramaz

  13. #33
    I want to live with these fine ladies.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I hope he still has the exact quote.



    Lol at SAR. He still holds a grudge.

    Those were such amazing seasons. I'm worried Timmy knows more about me than the IRS.
    Man I've done a bunch of searches trying to find the FF2 quote. I know all about Mrs. FF2 now -refuses to wear heels in bed, a Hard Knocks fan, not up for a threesome, ...no luck finding it though.

    Lots of sad messages with SAR desparately trying to divert attention back to him "Who Else Had Playoff Sex Last Night?"

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Man I've done a bunch of searches trying to find the FF2 quote. I know all about Mrs. FF2 now -refuses to wear heels in bed, a Hard Knocks fan, not up for a threesome, ...no luck finding it though.

    Lots of sad messages with SAR desparately trying to divert attention back to him "Who Else Had Playoff Sex Last Night?"
    I really hope you put that all in your JI journal. I'm going to give the 'ol search a try.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I really hope you put that all in your JI journal. I'm going to give the 'ol search a try.
    Why not just ask Fatso himself?

  17. #37
    why would anyone ever leave this party?



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us