Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: If you walked in on this party, would you leave or light up a doob?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like

    If you walked in on this party, would you leave or light up a doob?


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is this racist?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    In before someone involves me.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    In before someone involves me.
    if i wasn't lazy i'd photoshop you in with draft doosh over your shoulder

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    if i wasn't lazy i'd photoshop you in with draft doosh over your shoulder
    lolol. Also, don't you mean "Microsoft-paint" me in?

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I'm hispanic and I find it funny.
    People have become so uptight with sh1t ...

    I weep for my future kids. I hope they aren't prickishly offended by everything.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Man I'm hispanic and I find it funny.
    People have become so uptight with sh1t ...

    I weep for my future kids. I hope they aren't prickishly offended by everything.
    Good thing Gata missed my past.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tommy Tang waitress on the left afraid to don a sombrero. righten up.


  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Good thing Gata missed my past.
    que?

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't read the article, but that's a sorority, I take it?




    So I would immediately enter and tell them my garden hose needs servicing.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    que?
    Oh nothing...




















    be right back


  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    que?
    in his defense, i suggested he rent a mule in Indianapolis and he refused.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    in his defense, i suggested he rent a mule in Indianapolis and he refused.
    Donkey show?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Donkey show?
    That would have been easier on the San Diego leg of the trip. Quick trip south.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    if i wasn't lazy i'd photoshop you in with draft doosh over your shoulder
    lol, damn... who has that photo





    Iffin I recall, Calron didnt even know draftdoosh was in the photo which made it funner.

    -

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    lol, damn... who has that photo





    Iffin I recall, Calron didnt even know draftdoosh was in the photo which made it funner.

    -
    i think we all screamed at home when he was on tv, with our wives thinking, "I hate that pack of retards".

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    lol, damn... who has that photo





    Iffin I recall, Calron didnt even know draftdoosh was in the photo which made it funner.

    -
    +1

    Also I have the photo. You can find it on SI... well maybe not you, but someone capable in the field of internetz. Or just go straight to the Sanchez talking about us youtube video.. seems appropriate after this week's clown show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    i think we all screamed at home when he was on tv, with our wives thinking, "I hate that pack of retards".
    +1

    FF2's sig about being in and out of consciousness on the couch whilst very sick and whispering "Carlton.. I know him" to his wife and her response of "I'm calling the Dr" or something. Priceless.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    +1

    Also I have the photo. You can find it on SI... well maybe not you, but someone capable in the field of internetz. Or just go straight to the Sanchez talking about us youtube video.. seems appropriate after this week's clown show.



    +1

    FF2's sig about being in and out of consciousness on the couch whilst very sick and whispering "Carlton.. I know him" to his wife and her response of "I'm calling the Dr" or something. Priceless.
    LMAO that ff2 quote was great

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    well i found this

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...62&postcount=1

    and Sar's jealousy of Poly's fame while his rich guy act was going over like a lead balloon


    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...1&postcount=18


    god it was fun being a Jets fan back then

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=75
    Last edited by Timmy®; 12-05-2012 at 07:03 PM.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good ol' days.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us