Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Southside's last chance at sex....gone?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108

    Southside's last chance at sex....gone?




    BEIJING – The world's tallest woman has died in eastern China. She was 39.

    Chinese state media say Yao Defen died on Nov. 13 at her home in China's eastern province of Anhui.

    Guinness World Records in January 2010 had certified her as the world's tallest living woman at 7 feet and 7 inches.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Creating a thread that calls out a poster is an Insta-Ban offense.

    Enjoy your vacation.


  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Creating a thread that calls out a poster is an Insta-Ban offense.

    Enjoy your vacation.

    lol

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    855
    I thought you were going to post this article

    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/05/...es-at-age-116/



    The 116-year-old woman believed to be the oldest person in the world passed away yesterday afternoon.

    The Associated Press reported that Besse Cooper, a retired Georgia school teacher with a passion for politics, died quietly in her bed at a Monroe, Ga. nursing home about an hour’s drive from Atlanta. Cooper had recently battled stomach flu, but she had reportedly recovered by Monday. On Tuesday, Cooper had her hair set and watched a Christmas movie, but then she experienced breathing problems. She expired at about 2 p.m. after receiving oxygen.



    Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/05/...#ixzz2EDP7jyXd

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post



    BEIJING – The world's tallest woman has died in eastern China. She was 39.

    Chinese state media say Yao Defen died on Nov. 13 at her home in China's eastern province of Anhui.

    Guinness World Records in January 2010 had certified her as the world's tallest living woman at 7 feet and 7 inches.
    Apparently she was found at the 'puter reading this email;

    Dear Yao,

    Perhaps you have heard of my Bombay Comic.

    You and I should get our freak on, no offense.

    Call me.

    Love Southside.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I thought you were going to post this article

    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/05/...es-at-age-116/

    she turned him down at age 114. she thought she could get something better.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Well at least we know I'm ... ahem ... adequately sized enough to pleasure such a giant lady.


  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Apparently she was found at the 'puter reading this email;

    Dear Yao,

    Perhaps you have heard of my Bombay Comic.

    You and I should get our freak on, no offense.

    Call me.

    Love Southside.
    LOL

    Hopefully SAR can get his hands on that giant chair to burn in his fireplace during the next coldspell.


  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    LOL

    Hopefully SAR can get his hands on that giant chair to burn in his fireplace during the next coldspell.

    The shoe area of the photo looks entirely shopped. and thats JT's robe.

    This could be more Asiatic hijinks.

    -

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The shoe area of the photo looks entirely shopped. and thats JT's robe.

    This could be more Asiatic hijinks.

    -
    especially since the lady on the left would need to be eight inches high

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The shoe area of the photo looks entirely shopped. and thats JT's robe.

    This could be more Asiatic hijinks.

    -
    the bed in the background looks like the one the father and his sons were laying on for little superstar.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa6dzVN_AU

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,570
    Southside needs to start up some more Indian film clips. His mojo has run out....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us