Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insanity = Jets

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Insanity = Jets

Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    If that doesn't describe the Jets franchise to a T. You would think after 43 years they would try something new.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    yet we should blow the team up and start from zero, AGAIN, right?

How about, for once, we give a young coach and a young QB a chance to develop properly?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post

How about, for once, we give a young coach and a young QB a chance to develop properly?
    Amen, Bro!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I am with you but.....

The organization has not given Sanchez any chance at developing by allowing key players at each level on offense to go without replacing them adequately. As a result, we have a QB that is gun-shy and is seriously regressing.

So here we are, facing an offseason where we possibly have to replace 5 starters on defense so the offensive make over will have to wait yet another season.

IMO, right now, Sanchez couldn't operate the Altanta offense with the likes of Smith, Jones, Gonzalez, Turner, and Rodgers. His only chance to succeed is to go somewhere where he could sit the bench for a few seasons where he can forget all the crap he put out while he was here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO @ these troll fans creating multiple threads a day to pile on

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

The young coach, YES. The young QB, NO f*cking way. Sanchez has been given more than ample time to develop and all he's done is f*ck us. Sanchez needs to be cut.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    If that doesn't describe the Jets franchise to a T. You would think after 43 years they would try something new.
    Why don't people let it play out instead of coming up with goofy sh1t?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO @ these troll fans coming out of the woodwork creating multiple threads a day to pile on

Jets are 5-7, still in the playoff hunt, and fans are acting like we are 1-11. Yes, the team is average at best right now, I get that, but it's as if fans are happier and more giddy if they can wear bags over their heads, when it isn't neccessary.

This isn't the Kotite Jets, this isn't a 1-15 team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LMAO @ these troll fans coming out of the woodwork creating multiple threads a day to pile on

Jets are 5-7, still in the playoff hunt, and fans are acting like we are 1-11. Yes, the team is average at best right now, I get that, but it's as if fans are happier and more giddy if they can wear bags over their heads, when it isn't neccessary.

you do not understand the level of frustration. After the build up of 2009 and 2010, this decline will not sit well. The ending will not be pretty. You may deny it now, but you will understand eventually.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    The young coach, YES. The young QB, NO f*cking way. Sanchez has been given more than ample time to develop and all he's done is f*ck us. Sanchez needs to be cut.

He's over the hill.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Is everything sunshine and rainbows in the world you live in? This team is hot garbage. Sanchez is an overrated pretty boy. He can't handle the pressure of being "the man" for this team. He needs Pro-Bowlers surrounding him or he looks like he should be in the CFL. He is in his 5th friggin year! What you see is what you are going to get with this clown. They have to swallow their pride and admit that they screwed up when they drafted this guy and move on. He more than any other person is the reason this team is a mess.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets are 5-7, still in the playoff hunt.
    Rah Rah bringing the mega LOLz.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets1958 View Post
    you do not understand the level of frustration. After the build up of 2009 and 2010, this decline will not sit well. The ending will not be pretty. You may deny it now, but you will understand eventually.
    Don't ****ing tell me I don't understand, I've been a die-hard fan of this team for over 30 years...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Rah Rah bringing the mega LOLz.
    Here is a mega GFY!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

We still need to draft a young QB and hire a young coach!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

What a joke....... A friggin joke.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    in typical Jets fashion Sanchez will come out throwing bombs, Jets win 34 17

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, and add to that, develop some solid depth and take a longer view for a change as opposed to just reacting and trading away tomorrow for big splash today.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    I am with you but.....

The organization has not given Sanchez any chance at developing by allowing key players at each level on offense to go without replacing them adequately. As a result, we have a QB that is gun-shy and is seriously regressing.

So here we are, facing an offseason where we possibly have to replace 5 starters on defense so the offensive make over will have to wait yet another season.

IMO, right now, Sanchez couldn't operate the Altanta offense with the likes of Smith, Jones, Gonzalez, Turner, and Rodgers. His only chance to succeed is to go somewhere where he could sit the bench for a few seasons where he can forget all the crap he put out while he was here.
    I agree with all of what you are saying, but I only see 3 Players on Defense that we need to replace. We need an OLB to replace either Thomas, or Pace, we need a free safety, and perhaps another OLB, or Safety. We are set at CB, Davis will take over for Scott at ILB and we have a bunch of youngsters (Wilk, Coples, Ellis) on DL with decent depth.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ****ing tell me I don't understand, I've been a die-hard fan of this team for over 30 years...
    big deal - your attitude and words say it all. I've been at it for 45 years and I know a bad situation when i see it.