Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Insanity = Jets

  1. #21
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    130
    Rayray...are u honestly aware of what has to happen for us to make the playoffs....in the hunt is just so wrong here

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleShark View Post
    Rayray...are u honestly aware of what has to happen for us to make the playoffs....in the hunt is just so wrong here
    Of course I'm aware, stupid question.

    The point is the fanbase is acting like the team is much worse than it actually is.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LMAO @ these troll fans coming out of the woodwork creating multiple threads a day to pile on

    Jets are 5-7, still in the playoff hunt, and fans are acting like we are 1-11. Yes, the team is average at best right now, I get that, but it's as if fans are happier and more giddy if they can wear bags over their heads, when it isn't neccessary.

    This isn't the Kotite Jets, this isn't a 1-15 team.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Suffering Jets Fan View Post
    I agree with all of what you are saying, but I only see 3 Players on Defense that we need to replace. We need an OLB to replace either Thomas, or Pace, we need a free safety, and perhaps another OLB, or Safety. We are set at CB, Davis will take over for Scott at ILB and we have a bunch of youngsters (Wilk, Coples, Ellis) on DL with decent depth.
    What about SS? both are FA. Both OLBs need upgrading to playoff talent level.
    Who is going to replace the snaps of Divito and Pouha? What decent depth?

    Revis can not be replaced on the field, but please don't minimize the importance of depth, these guys do get snaps every game. At corner the jets did have some depth and while Wilson may not be what jet fans are used to seeing at corner is a rotational type CB. The backfield would have been worse without him.

    Look at Holmes's lost meant without a legitimate #2 wr meant.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The point is the fanbase is acting like the team is much worse than it actually is.
    5-7 is a bad team.

    Jets haven't beaten a team with a winning record in 2 years.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,401
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    5-7 is a bad team.

    Jets haven't beaten a team with a winning record in 2 years.
    COLTS..............

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    COLTS..............
    Colts were 2-2 when they played the Jets.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    5-7 is a bad team.
    Exactly. Rah rah seems to be of the mindset that we're somehow better than our record states.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Jets haven't beaten a team with a winning record in 2 years.
    Colts, so gfy. You guys haven't beaten the Giants in years, so smd.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    yet we should blow the team up and start from zero, AGAIN, right?

    How about, for once, we give a young coach and a young QB a chance to develop properly?
    The only thing...What Rex & co. are doing, is not developing anything. He has proven this by the team he has now. He has had 4 drafts and off seasons to bring in the players to make this team better, and has failed.
    Not every pick is going to pan out, but Rex and company have had none so far. He believes this is his most talented team so far, but this team sucks and has been out classed by teams with winning record(except the Colts).
    Typically it takes 3-5 years to rebuild. Is this a team that has been rebuilt? Nope, more like dismantled, un-focussed, un-prepared...I Can go on and on. We know Rex & company will be here for one more season, then we will see.

  10. #30
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Colts were 2-2 when they played the Jets.
    Funny how you use that argument both ways to suit your needs...

    When we beat a team last year that HAD a winning record when we played them but didn't at the end of the season that didn't count...

    However when we played a team this year (Colts) that was 2-2 and will finish with a winning record and most likely make the playoffs that doesn't count either...

    Nice to be able to spin the situation any way you want...

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime View Post
    Funny how you use that argument both ways to suit your needs...

    When we beat a team last year that HAD a winning record when we played them but didn't at the end of the season that didn't count...

    However when we played a team this year (Colts) that was 2-2 and will finish with a winning record and most likely make the playoffs that doesn't count either...

    Nice to be able to spin the situation any way you want...
    That's a trait of a good poster.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime View Post
    Funny how you use that argument both ways to suit your needs...

    When we beat a team last year that HAD a winning record when we played them but didn't at the end of the season that didn't count...

    However when we played a team this year (Colts) that was 2-2 and will finish with a winning record and most likely make the playoffs that doesn't count either...

    Nice to be able to spin the situation any way you want...
    he writes this all the time and I correct it all the time. Last season, the Jets beat the Chargers (4-1 at the time), Bills (5-2), and hell even the Jags (they were 1-0, a winning record!). so that's three in about 1 year.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    yet we should blow the team up and start from zero, AGAIN, right?

    How about, for once, we give a young coach and a young QB a chance to develop properly?
    How long should they be given Chupa? Another year? Two years? More?

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    If that doesn't describe the Jets franchise to a T. You would think after 43 years they would try something new.
    If Holmes and Revis are healthy the Jets are probably at least 2 games better right now and nobody is complaining a 7-5. The only thing I blame them for is not resigning Plaxico, if he was here we might be at least one game better at 6-6 with a legit shot at the playoffs.

  15. #35
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,590
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    How long should they be given Chupa? Another year? Two years? More?
    I'm giving this organization another 20 years, 25 tops. And then I'm done!!!


  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Exactly. Rah rah seems to be of the mindset that we're somehow better than our record states.



    Colts, so gfy. You guys haven't beaten the Giants in years, so smd.
    We're a strong 5-7 though, didn't you know? All 7 losses were absolute heartbreakers that came down to the final possession, and most involved bogus penalties that robbed us of the win...

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    If Holmes and Revis are healthy the Jets are probably at least 2 games better right now and nobody is complaining a 7-5.
    How the hell would the Jets be "2 games better" with a JAG WR and a non-impact CB who only neutralizes one WR?

    The Jets are 5-7 for a reason, and it has nothing to do without Holmes and Revis.

  18. #38
    That still wont stop Suckchez from throwing interceptions. The guy flat out sucks. Bench him now give McElroy a shot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us