Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York madam to name NFL honchos

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

New York madam to name NFL honchos

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

Notorious New York City madam Anna Gristina is about to start naming names of high-power clients from her little black book — and an unlucky NFL executive will be the first bombshell name........

Any guesses?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Please let it be Woody.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch Tim be on that list, lol.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be great if it were Goodell. The sweetest of sweet justice. My guess is Pat Hanlon. He seems like a tool.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Parcells maybe.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tanny looks like he might have some embarrassing whore-or stories.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex and his Foot Fetish - seems like a perfect fit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LOL.

Just spit my coffee out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Did you guys set this up?? Mad funny dude

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about getting sacked!

Notorious Upper East Side madam Anna Gristina is about to start naming names of high-power clients from her little black book — and an unlucky NFL executive will be the first bombshell name she lets fly, we’re told.

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Gristina told The Post’s Laura Italiano, speaking of her plans for an upcoming interview with TV host psychologist Dr. Phil.

Asked if those names would be “giant” with a capital “G,” the Hockey Mom Madam gave a distinctly mischievous laugh that portends bad news for the bigwig client.

“Everyone’s going to have to watch Dr. Phil,” she said. “I will tell you that one of the names is high-level [NFL] management. Then there’s an older [football] player who’s still very well known. Tune in to Dr. Phil!”

Gristina spoke yesterday after making a brief reappearance before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, the same judge who earlier this year set her bail at $2 million on a single count of promoting prostitution.

But this time around, Merchan’s ruling was more favorable to Gristina — allowing the Scotland-born mother of four, over DA objections, to fly to Los Angeles next week so the Dr. Phil taping can go forward.

Last month, Gristina was sentenced to six months in jail followed by five years of probation. And she’s now in the midst of transferring the probation stint from New York City to closer to her home in upstate Monroe. She had been barred from leaving the city until her new, local probation officer was assigned.

“I don’t see how anyone is harmed” by her traveling to LA, explained the judge, who might not have been aware of Gristina’s talking points on the upcoming Dr. Phil episode.

The taping is scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday of next week, Gristina says, and should air about a week later — just in time for the holidays.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    Talk about getting sacked!

Notorious Upper East Side madam Anna Gristina is about to start naming names of high-power clients from her little black book — and an unlucky NFL executive will be the first bombshell name she lets fly, we’re told.

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Gristina told The Post’s Laura Italiano, speaking of her plans for an upcoming interview with TV host psychologist Dr. Phil.

Asked if those names would be “giant” with a capital “G,” the Hockey Mom Madam gave a distinctly mischievous laugh that portends bad news for the bigwig client.

“Everyone’s going to have to watch Dr. Phil,” she said. “I will tell you that one of the names is high-level [NFL] management. Then there’s an older [football] player who’s still very well known. Tune in to Dr. Phil!”

Gristina spoke yesterday after making a brief reappearance before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, the same judge who earlier this year set her bail at $2 million on a single count of promoting prostitution.

But this time around, Merchan’s ruling was more favorable to Gristina — allowing the Scotland-born mother of four, over DA objections, to fly to Los Angeles next week so the Dr. Phil taping can go forward.

Last month, Gristina was sentenced to six months in jail followed by five years of probation. And she’s now in the midst of transferring the probation stint from New York City to closer to her home in upstate Monroe. She had been barred from leaving the city until her new, local probation officer was assigned.

“I don’t see how anyone is harmed” by her traveling to LA, explained the judge, who might not have been aware of Gristina’s talking points on the upcoming Dr. Phil episode.

The taping is scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday of next week, Gristina says, and should air about a week later — just in time for the holidays.
    Gmen goin' for dat hymen?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Then there’s an older [football] player who’s still very well known.

I really hope its not Joe Namath....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's a "honcho"?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Guess is Michael Strahan

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a blessing for men to have little money and no power.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    My Guess is Michael Strahan
    was she dealing men?

If she drops Lawrence Taylor it would be pretty damn anti-climatic

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like