Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Jets ticket office Happy Holiday call

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jets ticket office Happy Holiday call

    i see the caller id come up and am assuming i'll here a recorded message from Woody or something. it's an actual person from the ticket office, calling to say happy holidays and let me know that the Chargers game may be flexed to 1pm. i said thanks (didn't have the heart to tell him i already sold my tix), he said if i needed anything to call him. and that was all.

    for once, a nice call from the Jets. well done. we bash them enough, so i'll give credit where credit is due.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Posts
    16,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy call too, I also got a Rex talking B-day card again, cool.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised they did not offer a buy 1 get 3 free offer fo rthe Charger game.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    not surprised by this one AT ALL.


    This is what you call DAMAGE CONTROL.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have said F#ck Off and hung up the phone.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hello"

    "Yes this is __ from the Jets"

    "P-S-L PLEASE STOP LOSING!!! -- *click*"


  7. #7
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting flexed to 1pm would be a great Christmas present for season ticket holders.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Getting flexed to 1pm would be a great Christmas present for season ticket holders.
    Amen!

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Sandy call too, I also got a Rex talking B-day card again, cool.
    i got the rex talking b-day card too at the end of nov. only a month late of when my birthday was. the jets cant even get a birthday card in the mail on time. what a joke

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Getting flexed to 1pm would be a great Christmas present for season ticket holders.
    No, a Christmas present for season ticket holders would be called a 'forfeit'.

    SAR I

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Getting flexed to 1pm would be a great Christmas present for season ticket holders.
    my Christmas present was from whoever the buyers were on Stub Hub for my 5 LSL seats to the Chargers game. Only lost $175 after Stubhub commissions. Not too shabby considering the tickets should be close to worthless.

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    i got the rex talking b-day card too at the end of nov. only a month late of when my birthday was. the jets cant even get a birthday card in the mail on time. what a joke
    How did the Jets know when your b-day was?

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    i see the caller id come up and am assuming i'll here a recorded message from Woody or something. it's an actual person from the ticket office, calling to say happy holidays and let me know that the Chargers game may be flexed to 1pm. i said thanks (didn't have the heart to tell him i already sold my tix), he said if i needed anything to call him. and that was all.

    for once, a nice call from the Jets. well done. we bash them enough, so i'll give credit where credit is due.
    May be? Is there a casino giving action on that likelihood? I'd put my next mortgage payment on that likelihood.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Posts
    16,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    i got the rex talking b-day card too at the end of nov. only a month late of when my birthday was. the jets cant even get a birthday card in the mail on time. what a joke
    do you think they actually mail x amount of cards close to the day, it read belated a week late hand written. Anyway, it's just sales guys trying to do just that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us