Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez as the QB

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
    I'm told fact that Jets play next 2 games on road did play a (minor) role in decision. Hard to start Sanchez in front of home fans this wk

Just keeps getting better and better...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Nothing would make me happier.
    Pathetic

Rooting against the team because you don't like a player, or are unhappy with a player?

The worst kind of fan.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone weighs in on these decisions...Woody, Tanny, Rex.

This isn't all on Rex, folks. Sorry.
    HC should have the final say on all football matters. He shouldn't be running a democracy. If he wanted McElroy he could, and should, have started him no matter what the accountant, the rich kid, or the meathead had to say.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me: "Sanchez is the starter"

My Girlfriend: " You gotta be kidding me...Rex is trying to get fired...they should just QUIT THE NFL for 5 years until they can get a real team...I don't know how you guys still like this team after all these years..."

The girl has some valid points.

Maybe the Jets should "quit the NFL" for a while? Not a terrible idea. HAHAHA.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Fire yourself!

Rooting for a player to suck is about as pathetic and lame as it gets.

Fraud fan!
    Oh, go drink your damn kool-aid. We need to lose every damn game from here on out and have Mark be his typical Miss The Mark Sanchez and turn the ball over as much as he can to get these clowns out of NY.

To sit there and be ok with these idiots driving this franchise into the ground makes YOU the fraud.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anybody told Brandon Moore yet?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
    I'm told fact that Jets play next 2 games on road did play a (minor) role in decision. Hard to start Sanchez in front of home fans this wk

Just keeps getting better and better...
    If this is true (coming from Mehta no way to know) it's even worse. If your QB can't handle his home crowd he's not an NFL QB

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget the playoffs. Do you really think if mcelroy galvanized the team and we won out and he played pretty well, that wouldnt be equally as important to save Rexs job?
    If McElroy succeeds with the offense that Sanchez has failed with, it shows what a huge mistake Tanny made with that extension. So tanny is gone and the new gm will can rex.

So mcelroy succeeding is not in their best interest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic

Rooting against the team because you don't like a player, or are unhappy with a player?

The worst kind of fan.
    I'll still root for the Jets despite Rex Kotite's biblically moronic QB decision

Maybe...

I think....

At this point in time I guess...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    If this is true (coming from Mehta no way to know) it's even worse. If your QB can't handle his home crowd he's not an NFL QB
    Do they really think Mark can get some sort of a hero's welcome at home in a few weeks if he plays well against the Jags and Titans? Pathetic. No matter what happens on the road he's going to hear it from the crowd at home.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew this was coming, but it stil;l managed to piss me off.

I hope Rex is gone as soon as possible now.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dwight Lowery must be ecstatic...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If McElroy succeeds with the offense that Sanchez has failed with, it shows what a huge mistake Tanny made with that extension. So tanny is gone and the new gm will can rex.

So mcelroy succeeding is not in their best interest.
    This is ridiculous.

SUCCEEDING IS THEIR ONLY INTEREST TO KEEP THEIR JOBS.

You know Tanny drafted McElroy as well right?

Wins = Save your job. Not which QB earned the wins despite contract.

Edit: I agree Sanchez extension doesn't look great for Tannenbaum, but if they win he can point to all the players performing well in the wins (since they're all Tannenbaums players). Winning cures all. Mistakes are more forgivable when you win, especially when you have had solid playoff success in recent years.

Sent from my LG-P999
    Last edited by PaPZ187; 12-05-2012 at 08:40 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

I seriously hope that Woody has the balls to show all of these f*cking clowns the door at seasons end.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live near Daytona Beach . I was going to go to the game if McElroy was going to start. I will not be going to watch Sanchez. No way! I've seen enough of him and this dysfunctional franchise. This team continues to hold on to it's mistakes rather than moving on. They r a joke. The whole NFL already knows what Sanchez is. Do the Jets think they can up his value in the last 4 games so they can trade him - not gonna happen. Maybe the Jags want him and want a look see? Sanchez doesn't have the brains to be an NFL QB. His decision making is very very poor. That is not something that can change. You r what u are. Jets need to see what they have in McElroy. Remember the Jets also drafted McElroy so maybe they missed on Sanchez but if McElroy turns out to be a good NFL QB then Rex and Tanny get the accolades for drafting him. I don't want to see Sanchez any longer and I won't pay 30 dollars to go see him!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic

The worst kind of fan.
    Dude, what are you 9 years old?

We spend money on this team, we go to games, we support them all because we want to see a winning organization. Blindly supporting every decision a team makes is something a child does.

Anyone who can support a decision as stupid as this is nothing but a jets homer. There is no, single statistical or analytical reason that sanchez should be under center on sunday.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

My Girlfriend: " You gotta be kidding me...Rex is trying to get fired...they should just QUIT THE NFL for 5 years until they can get a real team...I don't know how you guys still like this team after all these years..."

The girl has some valid points.

Maybe the Jets should "quit the NFL" for a while? Not a terrible idea. HAHAHA.

My Girlfriend: "Didn't he date Eva Longoria?"

Hah, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have a girl who isn't as involved with this team as I am ...brings me back down to earth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You reap what you sow

The owner asked for this type of atmosphere by his actions and this is the result.

What a cluster F

Woody says he wants McElroy, or does he? (What happened to "MORE TEBOW??")

The coaches and GMs think otherwise (maybe)

What will they do?????

Back pages of the papers again for the wrong reasons.

JETS fans are in for an extended bad period as long as Woody Johnson owns this team

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Dude, what are you 9 years old?

We spend money on this team, we go to games, we support them all because we want to see a winning organization. Blindly supporting every decision a team makes is something a child does.

Anyone who can support a decision as stupid as this is nothing but a jets homer. There is no, single statistical or analytical reason that sanchez should be under center on sunday.
    Eagle is a smart guy.

Been going since 1988. Spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this team (my family has, at least). Seen the worst of the worst.

I will PROUDLY AND VOCALLY root for them to lose every single game until this franchise figures it the **** out. This is a ****ing joke and I am sick of it.

**** Sanchez.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will be a huge moral boost for Sanchez. He will be cheered all game.