Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez as the QB

Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    I can not wait until Rex Ryan and subsequently mark Sanchez are off this team.

We have become the laughing stock of the NFL. Thank god for NFL red zone and the ability to watch other teams play football. This is madness.
    You realize a third of the league would kill to have the success we've had during the Rex Ryan era. That would kill to have a coach/QB combo as such.

You think we're the laughing stock because you want to make it seem worse than it is. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    You realize a third of the league would kill to have the success we've had during the Rex Ryan era. That would kill to have a coach/QB combo as such.

You think we're the laughing stock because you want to make it seem worse than it is. It's not.
    The NFL is most definitely a "what have you done lately, as in last week" type of thing. Deep playoff runs 3 and 4 years ago ? Please. Barely even a memory in the minds of anyone who isn't a Jet fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    The NFL is most definitely a "what have you done lately, as in last week" type of thing. Deep playoff runs 3 and 4 years ago ? Please. Barely even a memory in the minds of anyone who isn't a Jet fan.
    Exactly. And every other fan I've spoken to that isn't a Jets fan scoffs at how some of us are still living in the past. Fact of the matter is that we're an 8-8 team that isn't going anywhere with this current regime. Do you guys realize that there are Vikings, Browns, and Panthers fans that are laughing at us? Some of you have this idea that we're honestly so much better than they are when we're not. We are a joke that deserves to be laughed at.
    Last edited by McGinley; 12-06-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Is the D great? No. They're middle-of-the-road.

But the failure of Sanchez to to be productive, score points, or limit turnovers is as much a cause of that 31 (I'll take your word on the vaidity of that number) as is their lesser play in 2012.

Or if Sanchez was even playing at a pure average level, we'd also have a playoff team today.

Again, we have two scenarios.

One, yours, we must cut every player on D, the O-line, WR and Running back....and replace every one with a top-10 quality All-Pro.

The other, mine, we can replace Sanchez with a moderate QB who can limit turnovers.

I know which one is more realistic. But if you disagree, thats fine. As I've said, regardless of what you and I think, we're likely stuck with Sanchez for one more full season after this.
    Nice summation, Warfish. I agree with the most realistic scenario you suggested. Regarding the D allowing 31 points per game, though .... is that counting the points from the turnovers and fumbles by the offense? Cuz that has nothing to do with the D. That's all on the O.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Shockingly I wouldn't be surprised if it came out the the locker room voted to keep Mark as the stater. This lock room has shown a strong support for Mark this year. I have no love for Mark but the team as a whole still seems to think he gives them the best chance to win. Something we all once believed to be true. They all know McElroy is a joke and Tebow just doesn't show a lot in practice. I still say this O is built more to Tebows ability and he gives us the better chance to win. I'm not real scared of loosing this game however.
    If you believe that lockeroom crap I have a bridge to sell u

Thy (Bart Scott) lockeroom love him so much they played better and with more energy than suckchez.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Sanchez said: "I'm pleased with coach's decision and now it's my job to make him right." #nyj

I bet you are, Intchez. Chupame la pija.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow will be inactive after Dr Ryan deems him unfit to play. It will be sanchez and Big mac.
    In that case Thank God for Dr Ryan...

Anything that keeos Teblow off the field for the next four weeks (until he turns in his playbook and gets waived) is a PLUS

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe all three are active

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    They aren't that confident. As I hear it, McGinley will dress as the #2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow will be inactive after Dr Ryan deems him unfit to play. It will be sanchez and Big mac.
    I'M READY. IT'S YOUNG GINLEET'S TIME TO SHINE, BABY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by 1R1SHPAT View Post
    Who's dressing this week?
    I am, you think I wanna walk around nekkid in this cold?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post

No they would kill to have the defense, running game, special teams, and Olin's in marks first two years because any other qb would have made the sb at least once possibly twice

Sanchez as the QB

lol, that's beautiful.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sad thing is, every other QB on the poster is head and shoulders above Sanchez.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    +1.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    agreed. Only WRECKS disagrees!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Sanchez said: "I'm pleased with coach's decision and now it's my job to make him right." #nyj

What does Chupa have to do with anything?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Though nothing is final, one team source said he's "almost certain" that Jets HC Rex Ryan will name Mark Sanchez his starting quarterback.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    As of now, Rex Ryan hasn't announced anything to tm, per 1 player, but as @AdamSchefter reported, RR "almost certain" to go Sanchez. #Jets

**** YOU, REX. FIRE THIS IDIOT.

Hope Cantchez throws 5 damn picks and gets benched again. Then, I hope Woody walks into Rex's post-game presser and fires him on the spot.
    There was no doubt that Sanchez was going to start.
    The only important thing here is that he waited until just a few days before the game to call it. He wanted people to settle down before he broke the bad news.

Hey, I thought it was chuma la pina, pindajo! LOL

Hahahahaha! That's a good one