Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 631

Thread: Sanchez as the QB

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan_toronto_canada View Post
    I just dropped Sanchez for McElroy! Thanks for waiting till after the waivers run to announce the starter Rex!!!
    Are you in a 20 team league or something?

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    I live near Daytona Beach . I was going to go to the game if McElroy was going to start. I will not be going to watch Sanchez. No way! I've seen enough of him and this dysfunctional franchise. This team continues to hold on to it's mistakes rather than moving on. They r a joke. The whole NFL already knows what Sanchez is. Do the Jets think they can up his value in the last 4 games so they can trade him - not gonna happen. Maybe the Jags want him and want a look see? Sanchez doesn't have the brains to be an NFL QB. His decision making is very very poor. That is not something that can change. You r what u are. Jets need to see what they have in McElroy. Remember the Jets also drafted McElroy so maybe they missed on Sanchez but if McElroy turns out to be a good NFL QB then Rex and Tanny get the accolades for drafting him. I don't want to see Sanchez any longer and I won't pay 30 dollars to go see him!
    Just go late, McElroy should be in by the second quarter.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Unbelievably stupid and out of touch with reality.

    Adios Fatso (and all that stuff)



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    A few weeks ago, I posted a response to Flagman where I used the "canary in the coal mine" analogy. I said that I would know something was truly amiss with the Jets if he ever skipped attending a game and hosting his legendary tailgate. Guess what? It happened.

    Now, I read this posting from my new muchacho, sg3. Folks, that's not one, but two vibrant and healthy canaries suffocating on the putrid stench of decisions made by our HC and franchise "intelligentsia" (whom most would call colossal dunces).

    Had he not committed suicide, John Kennedy Toole, author of the brilliant A Confederacy of Dunces would have had fodder for another 10 novels, with Rex as the delusional Ignatius Jacques Reilly.

  4. #104
    Enter Dwight Lowery. He will take care of this.

  5. #105
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,854
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    What an absolute disgrace.

    I hope Jacksonville comes out and beats the ever loving **** out of us.
    +1

    2 or 3 picks from Sanchez and maybe a fumble or two will seal the fates of Rex, Tanny, Sanchez and Sparano.

    It sucks about Rex. I had high hopes for the guy. But week after week he's beginning to show how f*cking inept he truly is.

    There's no explanation for this move other than blind loyalty. Sanchez has shown time and time that he's a turnover machine with literally no feel for the game.

    But "he gives us the best chance to win"?

    My ass

    Can't wait for this group of clueless retards to be shown the door.

  6. #106
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,474
    Given the relatively weak competetion maybe Rex is playing Sanchez to boost his confidence and get some momentum going. Don't agree with it but that's the only plausible explanation outside of career suicide.

  7. #107
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Enter Dwight Lowery. He will take care of this.
    Lol - can you imagine Maybe three picks to Rhodes' two.

  8. #108
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,225
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan_toronto_canada View Post
    I just dropped Sanchez for McElroy! Thanks for waiting till after the waivers run to announce the starter Rex!!!
    You still upgraded. Dropping Sanchez to pick up a 3rd string kicker you won't ever use would also be an upgrade.

  9. #109
    Not surprised. We have an idiotic coaching staff. It starts at the top though and trickles down to the players.

    Our team captains are Bart Scott and Santonio Holmes. That just about says it all.

    We play the worse teams in the league in the next few weeks so we'll win a few if not all of the remaining games. Rex and Tanny will be back next year and we'll go through the same crap next year.



    The madness will continue next year.

  10. #110




    The resemblance is uncanny.

  11. #111
    Rex is to offense as the Jets are to winning Super Bowls.

  12. #112
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    +1

    2 or 3 picks from Sanchez and maybe a fumble or two will seal the fates of Rex, Tanny, Sanchez and Sparano.

    It sucks about Rex. I had high hopes for the guy. But week after week he's beginning to show how f*cking inept he truly is.

    There's no explanation for this move other than blind loyalty. Sanchez has shown time and time that he's a turnover machine with literally no feel for the game.

    But "he gives us the best chance to win"?

    My ass

    Can't wait for this group of clueless retards to be shown the door.
    Yup.

    Add Rex to the long list of good coordinators that sucked as HCs.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    Just go late, McElroy should be in by the second quarter.
    I think it's highly unlikely Sanchez gets benched again. Two key things would have to take place for this to happen...

    1) He would have to be as bad as was last week, even for Sanchez is was bad
    (3 int's, 2 dropped int's, 2 deflected passed, QB rating under 30 and ZERO point...

    2) This is the one that's even harder. The Jets would have to still be in the game. To have Sanchez play that poorly and there still be a legit shot at winning the game.

    Both of those things happening against the woeful Jaguars is highly unlikely...

  14. #114
    As if this needed to be said...

    Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
    I've been told Mark Sanchez will, indeed, have shorter leash this week vs Jaguars. #NYJ confident Greg McElroy can come in relief if need be


    Chris Mortensen @mortreport
    RT @apollo729 What are the chances the #Jets cut Tebow if they can't trade him to the Jags? >> I'd say pretty strong chance he's cut

    RT @Prodigal_Son_78 then, in what role u think Tebow could grow? FB?,HB? TE? RB? >> like Bill Polian, I say RB. Also some direct snaps

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post

    We play the worse teams in the league in the next few weeks so we'll win a few if not all of the remaining games. Rex and Tanny will be back next year and we'll go through the same crap next year.
    This is what bothers me the most. You can already hear the "Rex has never had a losing record" campaign bus leaving Florham Park. Best thing that could happen for our franchise is that we lose badly in the rest of our games.

    F**k Rex and his noise.

  16. #116

    sal paolantonio says choosing Sanchez is about the money

    He says Rex had to choose Sanchez because if he didn't, the Jets would be admitting that Sanchez does not give them the best chance to win. That would raise questions as to why they gave him all that money. So, if Sanchez did not start, they would be admitting their mistake in drafting Sanchez and giving him the huge contract

    I thought Rex was about putting the players on the filed that give them the best chance to win, no matter the money?????????

  17. #117
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan never seriously considered starting Tim Tebow this week vs Jaguars. #nyj

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan never seriously considered starting Tim Tebow this week vs Jaguars. #nyj

    3 QB options explanation, plox...

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    This is what bothers me the most. You can already hear the "Rex has never had a losing record" campaign bus leaving Florham Park. Best thing that could happen for our franchise is that we lose badly in the rest of our games.

    F**k Rex and his noise.
    Our defense will end up in the top 10 for sure and Rex will beat that drum along with winning the last "x" amount of games to end the season.

    WE WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT NEXT YEAR.

  20. #120
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Best thing that could happen for our franchise is that we lose badly in the rest of our games.

    F**k Rex and his noise.
    Just watch, we'll squeek out a 6-3 victory next week, not only will Rex crow about Sanchrtesd protecting the ball, he'll start crowing about the "blay-affs"

    Mark my word.

    Oh I wish I could go into a coma until this is all over.

    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us