Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 14 NFL Wraparound Preview

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 14 NFL Wraparound Preview

NFL Wraparound Week 14 Preview

Good afternoon Jets fans! Good luck this week!

Em

You have done pretty good work all year. Sadly I did not even bother to watch this, many others won't ethier. We have just plain lost interest. I guess we all keep coming to the site cuz misery loves company.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    You have done pretty good work all year. Sadly I did not even bother to watch this, many others won't ethier. We have just plain lost interest. I guess we all keep coming to the site cuz misery loves company.
    LOL!! Thanks Gibby! Sorry how the season is turning out. I think the main prob is with the GM.. Coaches can only coach who's on the team

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    LOL!! Thanks Gibby! Sorry how the season is turning out. I think the main prob is with the GM.. Coaches can only coach who's on the team
    When Rex got here in 2009 he was a breath of fresh air. Coming off the Mangini era. I mean I don't want to sound ingrateful cuz the ride he took us on in 09& 10 was awesome. Don't get me wrong. He did for a brief period make us believe he could get the job done. I can't help but think all the things he brought to the party back then,are ironically what is wrong with the organization as a whole currently. The entire organization is just a laughing stock right now. As a 42 year old Jet fan who has not missed a Jet game since 1st grade, I have spent waaaay too many hours watching, talking about,and living Jet football to be the buttend of all jokes in the NFL yet again. I just don't see Mr Johnson & Johnson doing anything to prevent Lucy from pulling the ball away from Charlie Brown yet again next year. I think it SUCKS with the holidays coming up and four games to play. Not only are we out of it. We are already out of it for all of next year as well.

The only way to fix this mess now is to blow the whole thing up, and start from scratch. I can live with a few more loosing seasons. At this point what difference does it make? I just can't see another teams castoff or any retread coach coming in and doing what no other coach or GM has been able to do since before I was even born.
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Gibby; 12-07-2012 at 08:58 PM.