Thread: Oakland's Darren McFadden re-injures ankle

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Oakland's Darren McFadden re-injures ankle

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dang! that dude needs to leave Oakland's turf move on to KC,SD,ATL,NYJ I dunno, IMO the dude can't seem to finish one good or bad season.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed. He's like the Vick of RBs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loved him at Arkansas. What's ironic is that the knock on him coming out was he had "skinny legs"... maybe his ankles are too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Id sign him to an contract like the one we gave landry. Play and get paid. You get injured you dont get paid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable.

well its actually believable. This guy cant stay healthy to save his life. Good thing I found another sucker to trade him for doug martin in Fantasy. Still dont know why i drafted him in the first place.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love if the Jets made a move for McFadden. When healthy he has shown he can dominate, and with his injury history he can be had for a 3rd or 4th round pick (maybe 4th / conditional 3rd based on performance and playing time). Bring in Hue Jackson as OC and we can make some strides on the offensive side of the ball.

Hue Jackson has become my number 1 target for new OC, based on history with Rex and our WR coach. However, after his success everywhere he's gone on the offensive side of the ball, how was he only able to land a Special Teams/Secondary coaching job with Cincy? That's my only concern, but otherwise I think it would be a great move.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think mcfadden is a free agent. Thats the only way you sign him. You cannot give up any picks for this guy.

and no to hugh jackson. He stinks.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd consider him, but he would have to split time with another back, he's too fragile to be an everydown back unfortunately

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
    I'd love if the Jets made a move for McFadden. When healthy he has shown he can dominate, and with his injury history he can be had for a 3rd or 4th round pick (maybe 4th / conditional 3rd based on performance and playing time). Bring in Hue Jackson as OC and we can make some strides on the offensive side of the ball.

Hue Jackson has become my number 1 target for new OC, based on history with Rex and our WR coach. However, after his success everywhere he's gone on the offensive side of the ball, how was he only able to land a Special Teams/Secondary coaching job with Cincy? That's my only concern, but otherwise I think it would be a great move.
    Given his salary more like a 5th. I have been saying it for a while just trade our trash for their trash and get it over with. Holmes for Mcfadden and McClain. Or something equally stupid.