Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: Jets Tweets 12/7

  1. #41
    Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Rex says McElroy has been "fantastic" handling everything this past week. #nyj


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex on McElroy: "He has prepared himself every single week.... I think he gained the respect from his teammates (after last week)." #nyj

  2. #42
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex says Tebow's training camp reps in conventional offense will help: "There's a comfort level knowing that Tim knows the base offense"

  3. #43
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Rex says McElroy "gained the respect of his teammates." Frankly, I think some players don't care who QB is. #Jets


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex essentially says Keller is out: "Doubtful generally means that he's not going. This is the 6th time this season we don't have Dustin."

  4. #44
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,097
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex on McElroy: "He has prepared himself every single week.... I think he gained the respect from his teammates (after last week)." #nyj

    But apparently not his coach....

  5. #45
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan praised Jeff Cumberland for his development in Dustin Keller's absence. Cumberland, of course, had Jets only TD last week. #nyj


    And who was that TD thrown to him by? Mmhmm.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran
    #Jaguars WR Cecil Shorts (concussion) not on practice field today. That usually means not playing Sunday.
    wanted jets to draft Shorts d 3rd ... yes sirrr!!! glad he might not go sun!!! move over colts bc 9-7 here d jets come.

  7. #47
    Sanchez needs to get his head out of his as*...

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Sanchez needs to get his head out of his as*...
    You mean Moore's ass?

  9. #49
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rashad Jennings and Maurice Jones-Drew are both inactive Sunday against the #Jets #nyj


    Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Shonn Greene on 98.7 about Mark Sanchez: "He wants to make plays and be a winner and sometimes that gets him in trouble." #nyj


    Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Shonn Greene: "We can win out. We can possibly have a chance in this race." #nyj

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    just let teblow sit

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    just let teblow sit
    +1000000

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    +1000000

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    x 9.3782865

    Have a great trip in JAX.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    x 9.3782865

    Have a great trip in JAX.
    Thanks...I'll try and take that W with me thru TSA security on Monday

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Rex says McElroy has been "fantastic" handling everything this past week. #nyj


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex on McElroy: "He has prepared himself every single week.... I think he gained the respect from his teammates (after last week)." #nyj
    That he can say this about a guy who essentially won the game (and mathematically saved the season), and in the next breath decline to at least name him the outright #2 over a guy coming off injury tells you all you need to know about the decision-making of Rex Ryan.

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    That he can say this about a guy who essentially won the game (and mathematically saved the season), and in the next breath decline to at least name him the outright #2 over a guy coming off injury tells you all you need to know about the decision-making of Rex Ryan.
    He's waaaaay over his head. The sad thing is next year doesn't look promising already.

  16. #56
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,227
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Dustin Keller misses practice again this week, clouding status for Sunday #jets #nyj | http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...friday_pr.html
    I thought monistat came out with a 2 day complete treatment?

    See ya later Dustin. Cant wait to see you limp and coddle yourself to free agency.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    He's waaaaay over his head. The sad thing is next year doesn't look promising already.
    Looks promising only in thst Teblow is outtahere

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us