Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Mark Sanchez Is A Bad QB, And That's Why He Shouldn't Try To Play It Safe

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to Marks scrambling ability?
    Coulda swore i saw it quite a bit the first 2 seasons.
    Not to be insensitive, but this is crunch time. Let the kid scramble and try to make some plays again. We dont need to protect him like a franchise qb at this point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to Marks scrambling ability?
    Coulda swore i saw it quite a bit the first 2 seasons.
    Not to be insensitive, but this is crunch time. Let the kid scramble and try to make some plays again. We dont need to protect him like a franchise qb at this point.
    Well, it wasnt bad enough that we embarrassed mark publicly by dumbing down the offense to red, yellow and green cards, but we also publicly brought in Joe Girardi to teach an all world athlete how to slide, which my 7 year old taught himself to do.

Rex is a clown. His methods are clownish and mark is ruined. Lets move on.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Well, it wasnt bad enough that we embarrassed mark publicly by dumbing down the offense to red, yellow and green cards, but we also publicly brought in Joe Girardi to teach an all world athlete how to slide, which my 7 year old taught himself to do.

Rex is a clown. His methods are clownish and mark is ruined. Lets move on.
    I wouldn't call that dumbing down the offense. It was mentioned before of top athletes using a color coded system. The fact that they made it public was stupid

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Here is a list of teams that have those:

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Denver Broncos
    Seattle Seahawks
    Chicago Bears
    Houston Texans
    Cincinnati Bengals
    San Diego Chargers
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Carolina Panthers
    Green Bay Packers
    Atlanta Falcons
    Detroit Lions
    Indianapolis Colts
    New York Giants
    Baltimore Ravens
    New England Patriots
    Washington Redskins
    New Orleans Saints

Difficult indeed.
    If we're talking about true franchise QB's, you have 6 on that list. Six in a league of 32. They've got the hardware to prove it.

The RG3's and Andrew Luck's look great, but I refuse to consider a rookie a Franchise QB. Could they be headed down that path? Sure. Michael Vick looked like a Franchise QB too. You have to give them a few years in this league before you crown them.

The Cam Newton's, Sam Bradford's and Matt Stafford's.. good players sure. Outside of one Detroit season last year, let me know when their teams start winning games.

The Cutler's, the Rivers', the Romo's... please. Their respective cities have wanted to run them out of town at one point or another just like we want to run Sanchez out of town.

Flacco is starting to shine, Matty Ice is shining. But until he becomes Matty I can win a playoff game, consider me on the fence.

So yes, it is very difficult to find a Franchise QB.

Much easier to throw names on a list to try and prove a point though, I'll give you that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    It's amazing to me that any decently aware fan could watch our games and think anything otherwise. It's obvious Sanchez is the problem more than his recievers, due to inaccuracy, poor decision making, poor pocket awareness, limited to no mobillity, and poor overall field vision.
    plus he's a turnover machine.