Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: New Star Trek Trailer (ST2: Into Darkness)

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Ditto.




    And full-on nerd-ghey.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,530
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was called Stat Trek?


  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I thought it was called Stat Trek?

    :iamdisappoint:

    Please don't tell me you aren't looking forward to this.

  5. #25
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    :iamdisappoint:

    Please don't tell me you aren't looking forward to this.
    Sorry, bad joke is bad.

    See here, and it'll make more sense: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=251591

    And yes, I'm vaguely looking forward to it. Reboot Trek is ok, but I prefer Original Trek. Guess beggars can't be choosers and all.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sorry, bad joke is bad.

    See here, and it'll make more sense: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=251591

    And yes, I'm vaguely looking forward to it. Reboot Trek is ok, but I prefer Original Trek. Guess beggars can't be choosers and all.
    Ugggh, I thought I had seen it posted already on JI. And I actually posted in it too!


  7. #27
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #29
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,680
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merged and title corrected.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a closet nerd I missed the boat on Star Trek and never watched a single episode, but thought the first of the re-boot was highly entertaining. I also missed the boat on Battlestar Galactica, but I remedied that earlier this year inside a week.

    *insertjtwanggifhere*

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    As a closet nerd I missed the boat on Star Trek and never watched a single episode, but thought the first of the re-boot was highly entertaining. I also missed the boat on Battlestar Galactica, but I remedied that earlier this year inside a week.

    *insertjtwanggifhere*
    Smart man, you're life is better for doing so.

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good frackin' stuff

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us