Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Crap yourself? To the car wash, duh

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Where's the bleach...for my eyes and brain. Good god, what a horrible world. I can't imagine the stench coming off that person or in the car. Incinerate everyone involved and everything else.

  3. #3
    The best is when she pulls up as if the pressure washer hurt or something.
    And then the guys realizes he's still got time left and washes the jeep. lolol

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    The best is when she pulls up as if the pressure washer hurt or something.
    And then the guys realizes he's still got time left and washes the jeep. lolol
    LOL! I was surprised he didn't wash his nuts.

  5. #5
    Did you notice the piece of sht is wearing a Detroit shirt??? PERFECT!!!

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,089
    Or u can post in the phail strip...ur choice

  7. #7
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,702
    I don't think that qualifies as a squirting video.


    Lotsa water, tho.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,219
    Oh no no no no no no

    What is wrong with people? She got back into the car with no pants on. And they left the undies and shorts on the ground for the next person to find?

  9. #9
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Oh no no no no no no

    What is wrong with people? She got back into the car with no pants on. And they left the undies and shorts on the ground for the next person to find?
    You must have missed Jed shoving those shorts into the drain that goes to China.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Oh no no no no no no

    What is wrong with people? She got back into the car with no pants on. And they left the undies and shorts on the ground for the next person to find?
    No doubt borrowed from a friend or family member Imagine the next poor schmuck who sits in the passenger seat next? I would blow my brains out or need to sit in a vat of battery acid to believe all of her germs were killed on my body.

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,239
    You guys are looking at this the wrong way. I don't think I've ever seen anything so romantic in my life. That young man is a true gent.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    You guys are looking at this the wrong way. I don't think I've ever seen anything so romantic in my life. That young man is a true gent.
    Chivalry, and the cleansing of a "s hit cake" from a maidens nether quarters, is clearly not dead.

  13. #13
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No doubt borrowed from a friend or family member Imagine the next poor schmuck who sits in the passenger seat next? I would blow my brains out or need to sit in a vat of battery acid to believe all of her germs were killed on my body.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,231
    Hey, art least when big nasty demands a rim job she allows a thorough crease-spraying first. Buncha ingrates.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Hey, art least when big nasty demands a rim job she allows a thorough crease-spraying first. Buncha ingrates.
    LOL (but dry heaving through the laughter). Rather than do that activity with that filthy beast, I jump headfirst into a wood chipper.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us