Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sh:tty Week. Get the drank on

Pounding red wine as we speak.

Been getting jerked around (in a bad way) with my latest job prospects...

Had four interviews with a company over the span of six weeks. Everything progressed well, I got great feedback in the interviews, and they told me "they wanted to get the ball rolling" on things and not drag their feet. They also made no mention of them considering other candidates. Four weeks pass since the fourth interview and I still haven't heard diddly squat. Not being too pushy, I sent a polite email on Friday to check in and see the progress of my candidacy. As of today, I still haven't heard anything. I'm getting really sick of trying to get my foot in the door in the business world whatsoever. I have been out of college to long to be this stuck in the mud.

Any other degenerates on a Tuesday night?

All League
    Closer I get to the 25th, the more I drink, sucks being miles away from the family.

Cheers to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    Pounding red wine as we speak.

Been getting jerked around (in a bad way) with my latest job prospects...

Had four interviews with a company over the span of six weeks. Everything progressed well, I got great feedback in the interviews, and they told me "they wanted to get the ball rolling" on things and not drag their feet. They also made no mention of them considering other candidates. Four weeks pass since the fourth interview and I still haven't heard diddly squat. Not being too pushy, I sent a polite email on Friday to check in and see the progress of my candidacy. As of today, I still haven't heard anything. I'm getting really sick of trying to get my foot in the door in the business world whatsoever. I have been out of college to long to be this stuck in the mud.

Any other degenerates on a Tuesday night?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Closer I get to the 25th, the more I drink, sucks being miles away from the family.

Cheers to all.
    Now I feel bad for my Shakin joke. I am drinking pretty heavily if that helps.

Jets Insider VIP
    My favorite sports team has been the New York Jets so it's been about 4 sh!tty decades...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Now I feel bad for my Shakin joke. I am drinking pretty heavily if that helps.

Ha, I'm never insulted.

I've switched over to white wine now. I have nothing to wake up for, so why not stay up longer?