San Diego
    @ Buffalo

Giants 7-5
    Remaining schedule
    New Orleans
    @ Atlanta
    @ Baltimore
    Philadelphia

If the jets finish with a better record the New York media will explode and the Mayans will be right...

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Jets 5-7
    Remaining schedule
    @ Jacksonville
    @ Tennessee
    San Diego
    @ Buffalo

Giants 7-5
    Remaining schedule
    New Orleans
    @ Atlanta
    @ Baltimore
    Philadelphia

If the jets finish with a better record the New York media will explode and the Mayans will be right...
    I doubt we sweep and the Giants will win those last 2. Balt will not start it's starters week 16 and Philly should be a cake walk for them.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    How can we have a better record when we are their bizznatches?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I doubt we sweep and the Giants will win those last 2. Balt will not start it's starters week 16 and Philly should be a cake walk for them.
    Baltimore hasn't even locked up a playoff spot yet, let alone win their division.

They'll be playing.

The Giants were 9-7 last year and are 7-5 this year. They are a glorified .500 team that got hot at the right time last year.

They are a better playoff team then regular season team because they have a great pass rush and a QB, when hot, has the ability to carry a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Why are you thinking the ravens won't start their players? I think the 2nd afc seeding slot will be on the line. Their div may even be up for grabs. I think Washington at home is going to beat the ravens this weekend.

Then they still have to play the Giants, Denver and then Cinci in cinci to end the year. With Suggs out, them losing 3 out of the last 4 is not out of the question.

Why is this even a question?

Even if the Jets finish with a better record(doubt it), the VaGiants are still a better team.

Unless the OP has placed a BET down on where the Jets finish as opposed to the Giants, I call "IBTL" to this thread.

All League
    You can't be serious ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Why are you thinking the ravens won't start their players? I think the 2nd afc seeding slot will be on the line. Their div may even be up for grabs. I think Washington at home is going to beat the ravens this weekend.

Then they still have to play the Giants, Denver and then Cinci in cinci to end the year. With Suggs out, them losing 3 out of the last 4 is not out of the question.
    I hope you are right because I am kinda rooting for Washington to make the POs still. I just dont see them winning that game. RG3 is a rook after all. That is a D that will shake him up. Balt wins that game they clinch a PO and they already have the tie breaker in the division already. Cinci and Pitts still play each other. I wouldn't risk my QB vs the Giants D knowing I'm already in the POs. Rest week 16 play Cinci week 17 Maybe for the division then go into the POs. Also Denver is playing for nothing right now so i WOUldn't be shocked if they rested Manning vs Balt.

Giants 9-7, Jets 7-9

Before the season started I predicted the Giants would go 11-5 and the Jets 6-10.

Now I predict the Giants go 11-5 or 10-6 and the Jets go 8-8.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Giants, the NFC east has been non competitive for an unusual second straight year.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    The Giants were 9-7 last year and are 7-5 this year. They are a glorified .500 team that got hot at the right time last year.

They are a better playoff team then regular season team because they have a great pass rush and a QB, when hot, has the ability to carry a team.

Yup. They are also the Giants, which means anything that can go right will go right. And we are the Jets, which means... the opposite.

Jets: 7-9
    Giants: 9-7

Neither make the postseason.

All Pro
    They'll both be 9-7 but it won't matter. The Jets are the worst team in the league, and the Giants are just in a slump. This cheer will be led by SOJFs everywhere. When Eli throws 5 picks in a game they are thrown down field, and he continues to throw down field. Eli's career would have gone the same as Sanchez if he was on the Jets, and they tried to take the gunslinger out of him. Guys that are not accurate cannot be game managers. They need to gamble, and to gamble you can't be afraid to lose. This is the way it will always go until we get someone that is not afraid of the media, and the fans, or if we get better fans.