Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dallas NT Josh Brent kills teammate in drunk driving accident

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm half mexican, so do you hate half of me? lol
    Nah, it's not a rivalry where we hate each other. we just go back and forth in everything we do. It's all in good fun.

Still, half of you can go **** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Nah, it's not a rivalry where we hate each other. we just go back and forth in everything we do. It's all in good fun.

Still, half of you can go **** yourself
    "Don't make be punch a hole in your raft", said part of me. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    "Don't make be punch a hole in your raft", said part of me. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    Idiots like Costas should stop talking about banning guns because it is people that should be banned. Humans are the problem and always have been!!
    I've owned guns all my life. I got my first gun when I was 10 years old. I have never shot another living thing in my life, not even a rabbit or a bird. I don't even like hunting, there's no reason for it except for the twisted joy of killing something. But I do go to the range twice a week and fire maybe 500 to 600 rounds each time I go because it's fun, it's a game of skill like archery. I also believe in guns for home and personal defense, although I have never had the need to use them for that purpose. They are just part of an overall home and personal defense system, like a home surveillance system or various door and window locks, they are there in case of emergency but will probably never be used.

There are some hunters that scare me though. Some of these people actually get a thrill out of killing something. All hunters should be psychologically evaluated every year to ensure they don't have some underlying problem that would preclude them from owning a weapon. If you own a weapon for the sole purpose of killing something, and you don't live out in the forest with no supermarkets around, then people like Costas have every right to question your reasons for owning firearms.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    I've owned guns all my life. I got my first gun when I was 10 years old. I have never shot another living thing in my life, not even a rabbit or a bird. I don't even like hunting, there's no reason for it except for the twisted joy of killing something. But I do go to the range twice a week and fire maybe 500 to 600 rounds each time I go because it's fun, it's a game of skill like archery. I also believe in guns for home and personal defense, although I have never had the need to use them for that purpose. They are just part of an overall home and personal defense system, like a home surveillance system or various door and window locks, they are there in case of emergency but will probably never be used.

There are some hunters that scare me though. Some of these people actually get a thrill out of killing something. All hunters should be psychologically evaluated every year to ensure they don't have some underlying problem that would preclude them from owning a weapon. If you own a weapon for the sole purpose of killing something, and you don't live out in the forest with no supermarkets around, then people like Costas have every right to question your reasons for owning firearms.
    so it's bad to shoot a deer and eat it, but going to the supermarket to buy
    it is OK? because someone else killed it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post

Oh yes...we could use psychological testing of all hunters. implement it at the federal, state and local level like education or housing.

The evaluations need be done in gender safe language, offered in Spanish, English and other languages and available online and in person.