Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 114 of 114

Thread: The Sark Manchez vs "The Friggin Game Isn't On In Jacksonville" Faguars Gameday Thred

  1. #101
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Also I can't believe the Jets won a game for a gameday thread I started this year. Next week someone else should do it, because I know this magic never seesm to carry over week to week.
    Congratulations on your thread win!


  2. #102
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Part of me was watching McElroy with his clip board today on the sideline thinking...this kid is being groomed the right way...despite the intentions of the HC and GM.

    Get in, get a taste of a "W", now sit down and get your shine box for a while.

    Instead of being handed the reigns right away like Mark.

    Bet this kid turns out to be 4 times mentally as tough as Mark, through sheer ironic mismanagement. Then, gets traded to another team and tears it up.

    -

    -
    Sad and true. We are stuck with Sanchea UNLESS,

    We can get him to go party with the Dallas Defense.

    Too soon?

    Sorry God

  3. #103
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Congratulations on your thread win!




    You should still start next weeks. It's Monday Night so you have a full week to prepare, so start thinking of thread titles now.

    So far I'm thinking

    Teh Jets Monday Night Meh vs Jake 'ButtHurt' Locker & teh Tennessee Tittays

  4. #104
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Sad and true. We are stuck with Sanchea UNLESS,

    We can get him to go party with the Dallas Defense.

    Too soon?

    Sorry God
    I LOL'd

  5. #105
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

    Teh Jets Monday Night Meh vs Jake 'ButtHurt' Locker & teh Tennessee Tittays
    this is win.

  6. #106
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This blows, I never sit down to watch MNF but unfortunately decided to turn this thing ok. What a joke, Houston hasnt even shown up. Phaigs.

  7. #107
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    This blows, I never sit down to watch MNF but unfortunately decided to turn this thing ok. What a joke, Houston hasnt even shown up. Phaigs.
    Part of my reptillian brain is thinking, Pats establish invincibility, Jets trudge along to 9-7, Jets deploy band of bungling mongo's to shoot down Pats* in playoffs.

    The part of my brain that actually thinks.... is going upstairs to replace a lightbulb in my daughters room.


    -

  8. #108
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Sad and true. We are stuck with Sanchea UNLESS,

    We can get him to go party with the Dallas Defense.

    Too soon?

    Sorry God

    Rest easy. Braylon's coming back!

  9. #109
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    quantum's new team really sucks ass...same goes to you LSL...sorry....the Hampur curse lives!

  10. #110
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    FU Texans a-holes....I'm sure this league helped out the Pats by scheduling this game in their building to boot.

  11. #111
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    FU Texans a-holes....I'm sure this league helped out the Pats by scheduling this game in their building to boot.
    Funny you mention that - I said to myself last night "seems like the Pats always have big games at home." Prolly just coincidence, but f the pats.

  12. #112
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    And where's Stokes? Haven't seen him since his house blew away to Kansas.

  13. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    And where's Stokes? Haven't seen him since his house blew away to Kansas.
    He's promoting his upcoming appearance in The Hobbit

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #114
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    You should still start next weeks. It's Monday Night so you have a full week to prepare, so start thinking of thread titles now.

    So far I'm thinking

    Teh Jets Monday Night Meh vs Jake 'ButtHurt' Locker & teh Tennessee Tittays
    I was going for the Ten-Ass-I-See Tit-uns, and looking for a picture of 10 chicks asses and one tits (11 make a team), and I searched bing images for hours......

    And after a box of tissues and much moisture lotion, just could not find one single picture of JI safe 10 chicks asses.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us