View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

22 34.92%
  • Jaguars

11 17.46%
  • Who cares?

26 41.27%
  • I care, yuh friggin bastid!

4 6.35%
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Jaguars Week 14

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Jags coach was quoted as saying Sanchez gives them best chance to win.
    ha ha! Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Jags should be winning by 14-0 now. We're lucky it's just 3-0. Greg McElroy please.
    Not sure if any of you got this memo but Mcelroy is not playing. Actually if he played he is horrible as well.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post

Go pray.
    sorry should have specified if they brought in abs then they would play lights out i just mentioned tebow because he is the only other qb dressed

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    I really don't understand how Sanchez's problem fumbling on sacks has persisted like this. Such a correctable thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusPrime View Post
    I just don't understand. This organization is a ****ing joke.
    So you do understand...

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Jags should be winning by 14-0 now. We're lucky it's just 3-0. Greg McElroy please.
    how many times does the same thing need to be said MCELROY IS NOT ACTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Remember all those years arguing with Dolphag fans that Sanchez was better then Henne? I'd take Henne over Suckez any day.
    I'd take NEITHER.

Henne sucks, too.

Just because Henne sucks less than Mark doesn't mean much.

Especially when a JV QB would outplay Mark.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Qb coach, OC, head coach. That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek View Post
    McElroy did not dress today.
    Woody wants his boy Tebow to play and takeover as the starting QB.

WORST OWNER IN THE NFL PERIOD

Why am I not a Giants fan?

Sanchez?

Rex never should have started Sanchez today. McElroy won you the game last week, the team is behind him, you play him until he proves you otherwise!!! Stupid to start Sanchez today!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    Not sure if any of you got this memo but Mcelroy is not playing. Actually if he played he is horrible as well.
    Yes, I think most of us realise he is inactive but dont start saying McElroy is 'horrible'. They've played him just over 1 quarter in the entire season and in that time he scored 1 TD and effectively managed the clock and would have scored a second TD if we hadnt decided to avoid scoring to run out the clock. No, he isn't the second coming but its way to early to tell if he's "horrible" as well. He at least has some pocket presence and awareness.

Only down by 3 points. A couple of safeties and the Jets are back in it!

Sorry guys I was too busy working for a living this week didn't know Woody activated Tebow as the #2 QB.

on a plane from SLC to JFK trying to watch on my PC...is trying to strem as painful as watching the game???

Jets Insider VIP
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

I suppose that's mark's fault as well huh?

Well...at least he'll be ruled down by contact after the review...but WTF!?

All Pro
    Lmao you can't make this **** up.. And everyone acts like its just Sanchez?? This team all around on offense sux Sanchez is awful so are these skill players.

Poorly coached team

Have you ever seen fumbles by WR's ever this much in one season?