Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Jacobs wants OUT

Brandon Jacobs wants OUT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...criticize-him/

San Francisco running back Brandon Jacobs is angry that heís not getting much playing time with the 49ers, and he doesnít care if you criticize the way he goes about expressing that.

Jacobs, who previously tweeted about hating his boss but then claimed he wasnít actually talking about coach Jim Harbaugh or anyone else with the 49ers, returned to Twitter on Saturday and acknowledged that heís mad that his playing time in San Francisco has consisted of just five carries for seven yards in two games. And Jacobs also ripped fans who have criticized him for complaining about his playing time.

ďI donít understand why people are angry at me because I wanna do what I am paid to do, I am a competitive person, I think people should be mad if I didnít wanna play, but I forgot the people thatís pissed they donít have a athletic bone and their body,Ē Jacobs wrote.

Jacobs also addressed a comment he made on Instagram, where he posted a picture of himself celebrating winning the Super Bowl last season with the Giants. Asked by a fan why he didnít post any 49ers pictures on Instagram, Jacobs responded that he has had a terrible year in San Francisco and therefore has nothing to celebrate.

ďI am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners this is by far the worst year I ever had, Iíll tell you like I told plenty others,Ē Jacobs wrote on Instagram.

Jacobs sure doesnít sound like he wants to be a 49er. Given how little he has contributed to the team this season, and how well the 49ers have played without him on the field, it wouldnít be surprising if the 49ers decide to oblige Jacobs and cut him.
    I really do enjoy seeing things not go well for this ass hat.

sign this beast as soon as he gets cut...
    Do we need a tough RB?

(even if he is a head-case)

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    sign this beast as soon as he gets cut...
    Do we need a tough RB?

(even if he is a head-case)
    Didn't he tell Rex to "Shut up, fatboy?"

At any rate, I'm sure this will end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Didn't he tell Rex to "Shut up, fatboy?"

At any rate, I'm sure this will end well*.
    *Terribly

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

How DO you find these things?!? You just have a knack for finding articles like this LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    How DO you find these things?!? You just have a knack for finding articles like this LOLOL
    I'm Manish's anonymous source. A TWIST!

I'm Manish's anonymous source. A TWIST!
    Hahaha! You're the 54th man!

Hahaha! You're the 54th man!
    I'm the user this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll flame me...because I can take it. Because I'm not a good user. I'm a lurking insomniac, a Game Thread maker. I am a dark troll.

I'm the user this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll flame me...because I can take it. Because I'm not a good user. I'm a lurking insomniac, a Game Thread maker. I am a dark troll.
    Dark troll! A premature Game Thread evaluator. You're the user this forum deserves .... pure gold! LOLOLOL! Mencia should steal from YOU. And you can take it, and somehow being flamed by you doesn't hurt as much as it would coming from someone without a sense of humor. Carry on, dark troll.

Dark troll! A premature Game Thread evaluator. You're the user this forum deserves .... pure gold! LOLOLOL! Mencia should steal from YOU. And you can take it, and somehow being flamed by you doesn't hurt as much as it would coming from someone without a sense of humor. Carry on, dark troll.
    Ah, I'm not one for honestly trolling JI. I leave that to my good friends SAR and TX.

Oh, and I'm not PREMATURE, miss. I will have you know that it's quite normal to start a game thread TWELVE HOURS before the game, lol. In all honesty, I just want the thread to look pimped out as hell and I simply don't trust anyone else to carry out such an task. It must be me. For I am the one the prophecy foretold of. The one who would defeat Voldemort.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Give them Tebow for Jacobs!!!

All Pro
    It still bugs me this overrated, slob clown has two SB rings... his character now shows more than ever...

Jets Insider VIP

More importantly..he was made dispensible in NY by a 7th round pick.

The Steelers, Giants, Pats understand value in late round picks.

We take the crumbs off other teams by signing their released players and our draft picks rarely play.

Karma's a *****, Brandon.

sign this beast if hes cut. the jets need a badazz enforcer like him someone who will stand up to rex.

All League

When will Jacobs realize that he's just not that good anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    When will Jacobs realize that he's just not that good anymore?
    What's funny is he was talking **** on Twitter about it and when he was asked why he and rookie L. James weren't suiting he said it was because they weren't good enough. Like, why the **** are you dragging a rookie into your bs? Something about a veteran doing that just really doesn't feel right.

Rotoinfo_NFL ‏@Rotoinfo_NFL
    #49ers : Brandon Jacobs-RB : Sources reporting Brandon Jacobs is no longer with the #49ers. http://bit.ly/UbrT2I

EDIT:

Sorry, Roto...

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Rather than cut him, 49ers suspend disgruntled Brandon Jacobs http://wp.me/p14QSB-6Ci0
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 12-10-2012 at 05:11 PM.

loldon jaclolbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Give them Tebow for Jacobs!!!
    That's the only way I'd take Jacobs- I hate Tebow that much and it would be kind of funny to see how the most liberal city in the country's NFL fans would react to having a Jesus freak as the face of their franchise.