Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Best chance to win...my ass.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Best chance to win...my ass.

I am tired of hearing that ****. I saw a piece on NFL.com yesterday and every asshat in the piece said that same thing. I wanna know how a turnover machine gives you your best chance to win. It would seem the opposite to me. It would seem to me that a guaranteed turnover is the last thing you need in the formula to win. I just wish they would quit saying that and just say whatever is the truth, we got to much money in this guy to not play him or whatever, but the other **** is a joke. I sometimes wonder if I am too old to get passionate about another team.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Facts:

- This season is over.

- Mark Sanchez will be our quarterback next season.

- Chaz Schillens, Jeremy Kerley, and Stephen Hill will be on our team next season.

The best thing for the future of this franchise is to give these four guys as much in-game full-speed work as possible so they can start to develop a chemistry together. Consider these last four games as a mini-camp, suddenly makes a lot of sense why Tebow and McElroy ride the pine.

You can shut up now.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Facts:

- This season is over.

- Chaz Schillens, Jeremy Kerley, and Stephen Hill will be on our team next season.

The best thing for the future of this franchise is to give these four guys as much in-game full-speed work as possible so they can start to develop a chemistry together. Consider these last four games as a mini-camp, suddenly makes a lot of sense why Tebow and McElroy ride the pine.

You can shut up now.

SAR I
    I actually think I am on board with this ... well, most of it.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hurray, 2 people actually understand the basics of football.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Facts:

- This season is over.

You can shut up now.

SAR I
    Reality and common sense have no place on a JETS board.

Your opinion....will REX be back?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

So

How does what Cartman said answer "the best chance to win" question. What the idgit said has nothing to do with what I posted. He is an infamous thread hijacker anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    How does what Cartman said answer "the best chance to win" question. What the idgit said has nothing to do with what I posted. He is an infamous thread hijacker anyway.
    Maybe suki jersey or wherever you bought your McElroy jersey, will let you return it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

**** that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Maybe suki jersey or wherever you bought your McElroy jersey, will let you return it.
    I am gonna wear it the rest of the season and probably next year too!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh bullsh*t.

The Jets fear admitting a colossal mistake - and therefore will continue to say its highest paid pald player gives them the best chance to win.

But these last four games Sanchez and the Schillens gang are going to generate some elite NFL chemistry that will translate into success next season? REALLY?

That is the most idiotic thing I've read this week.

SAR you have the sad attitude of a lapdog who'd swallow anything for the brass. The Wilpons love losers like you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    I am gonna wear it the rest of the season and probably next year too!!!
    bench players suit you ......

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Reality and common sense have no place on a JETS board.

Your opinion....will REX be back?
    My opinion:

Tannenbaum, retained.

Sanchez, retained.

Ryan, fired.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Oh bullsh*t.

The Jets fear admitting a colossal mistake - and therefore will continue to say its highest paid pald player gives them the best chance to win.

But these last four games Sanchez and the Schillens gang are going to generate some elite NFL chemistry that will translate into success next season? REALLY?

SAR you have the sad attitude of a lapdog who'd swallow anything for the brass. The Wilpons love losers like you.
    If next season we can't get out of the Sanchez contract and/or can't upgrade at WR and/or can't get a better offensive coordinator than Sparano then giving this group every snap possible in a blown season against the worst teams in the NFL is a good idea.

Tebow won't be here, McElroy isn't an NFL quarterback, letting Sanchez get into a rhythm with one or two these bum WR's is the best thing for our offense right now.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My opinion:

Tannenbaum, retained.

Sanchez, retained.

Ryan, fired.

SAR I
    Not too many GMs get to pick three coaches in the same time frame. Unless Woody is locked into somebody on his own, he can't let Mike T choose another Head Coach. You would never want to fire Tanny in the next year or so and have a new GM saddled with a head coach that he did not pick! If anything, odds are that Rex and Tanny are tied together and if one goes both have to go!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If next season we can't get out of the Sanchez contract and/or can't upgrade at WR and/or can't get a better offensive coordinator than Sparano then giving this group every snap possible in a blown season against the worst teams in the NFL is a good idea.

Tebow won't be here, McElroy isn't an NFL quarterback, letting Sanchez get into a rhythm with one or two these bum WR's is the best thing for our offense right now.

SAR I
    How dare you speak ill of our hero!?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Not too many GMs get to pick three coaches in the same time frame. Unless Woody is locked into somebody on his own, he can't let Mike T choose another Head Coach. You would never want to fire Tanny in the next year or so and have a new GM saddled with a head coach that he did not pick! If anything, odds are that Rex and Tanny are tied together and if one goes both have to go!
    My opinion, Woody Johnson doesn't know football and Mike Tannenbaum is the only football guy he's got.

Woody's primary objective from 2008-2012 was to sell PSL's by putting an entertaining team on the field. From that perspective, Tannenbaum did a great job. Now that that's done, time to get back to business and winning football games and that requires a real head coach and a GM that's proven he can draft talented players.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My opinion, Woody Johnson doesn't know football and Mike Tannenbaum is the only football guy he's got.

Woody's primary objective from 2008-2012 was to sell PSL's by putting an entertaining team on the field. From that perspective, Tannenbaum did a great job. Now that that's done, time to get back to business and winning football games and that requires a real head coach and a GM that's proven he can draft talented players.

SAR I
    Then if you fire Rex this year... You must hire a Cowher/Holmgren/Johnson type that you can just elevate to a larger role later on if you get rid of Tanny!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    I actually think I am on board with this ... well, most of it.
    Well! I am not, something has to give from the GM to the coaching staff to the offense/defense. I can almost see it now a new GM/QB and two people I know they wont be a jet next season Bart Scott/Calvin Pace... nuff said

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Then if you fire Rex this year... You must hire a Cowher/Holmgren/Johnson type that you can just elevate to a larger role later on if you get rid of Tanny!
    Definitely.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Facts:

- This season is over.

You can shut up now.

SAR I
    Horseblleep. If Sanchez were even an average QB, this might be true. But he is one of the worst QBs in the NFL, clearly in the bottom 3 of the NFL, He is BAD.

You just do not keep playing BAD players. We need to see what we have in McElroy and let HIM develop chemistry with the receivers.

Tannybleepforbrains will be fired this year. If they hire any reasonable new GM, Sanchez will be released as a June 1 cut. He will not be the starting QB of the Jets in 2013

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Oh bullsh*t.

The Jets, meaning this Jets management have been trying to solve the QB problem since Tanny and Mangini were made the football management. They tried to replace a broken Pennington and couldn't, they brought in Favre and it failed, Mangini was tossed and Tanny grabed Sanchez with zero management in place to develop him. Now you can argue it was a bad pick but you can't argue the fact that we drafted a QB with a top 5 pick and had nobody on the coaching staff who had the skill set to develop a young QB.

The Jets as far as football operations are the guys who created the mess not Mark Sanchez. Mark Sanchez is clearly the best talent on the team at the QB position and he clearly sucks. Deal with it, management blew it and they don't have the talent to fix it with anyone on the roster.