Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Inactives vs Jax - McElroy Inactive

It is an absolute joke that McElroy is not active. That said, the Jets would be dunces not to work Tebow in so that Khan can see first hand what a money-maker it would be to bring Tebow to Jax so the Jets can at least recoup something in a trade, rather than just have to cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    keep showing up at the home games and buying merchandise nothing will change.
    He gets it

Offense seeking approval away from home. Only explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Face it, Rex is a fraud of the highest order. I hate to think this way, but I hope we lose today. Just to watch that idiot squirm in front of the press.

But it won't happen. Over the last four years, Rex has caught almost every break in the book. Look at our garbage opponents the last five weeks. Too bad we weren't playing a good team today so we'd get smoked and hear Rex talk his mile of fetid bullsh1t explaining it. F**k you, Rex.
    Rex's press conference would be really entertaining if it followed a 6-0 loss marred by truly inept play by Sanchez and a tender-ribbed Tebow unable to tough it out after being hit on a few runs off tackle.

Hall Of Fame
    Joe Namath ‏@RealJoeNamath
    I don't care if Jacksonville is Tebow's home town, I believe we have a better chance of winning with McElroy replacing Sancez.

And I don't want to hear any of this garbage from the Jets about it was a tough decision to choose a starter.

All League
    What a ****ing joke.

So we are effectively without a quarterback for today's game.

This completely smells of Tannenloser. He has convinced Rex that to keep his job Sanchez has to start. What a joke.

The you look at Seattle that had the balls to draft a QB "too short" to play in the NFL, and then in a QB competition actually choose the QB that played better despite the salary of Flynn. And Russell Wilson is already having a better season that any one Sanchez has had.

This is what you get when you had a non-football political bean counter as GM.

Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    He gets it
    fans want to bytch and complain yet fail to take the necessary actions to get noticed.

wah wah wah let me whine for all those who will ridicule me about showing up. you want change force it.

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    we've been for quite some time........

All League
    I hope we get crushed...**** you Rex...**** you..

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Joe Namath ‏@RealJoeNamath
    I don't care if Jacksonville is Tebow's home town, I believe we have a better chance of winning with McElroy replacing Sancez.
    No one ever better say a ****ing bad thing about Joe again. He gets what a joke this franchise is and knows just how incompetent the morons are that run the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Yes, but more like the Jets will be ineffectively with a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Rex's press conference would be really entertaining if it followed a 6-0 loss marred by truly inept play by Sanchez and a tender-ribbed Tebow unable to tough it out after being hit on a few runs off tackle.
    After this ridiculous decision, I can't imagine anyone is left on the Rex Ryan "bus". Yeah, let's leave the one guy who played well last week off the active squad.

Whether you like McElroy or not, he has earned a spot as our number two QB. Rex is a Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No one ever better say a ****ing bad thing about Joe again. He gets what a joke this franchise is and knows just how incompetent the morons are that run the damn thing.
    the joe namath haters cant fathom the truth and will surely bash him for the drunken suzy kolber incident as retaliation they have nothing else on the legend who speaks the truth about the current condition of this franchise.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    After this ridiculous decision, I can't imagine anyone is left of the Rex Ryan "bus". Yeah, let's leave the one guy who played well last week off the active squad.

Whether you like McElroy or not, he has earned a spot as our number two QB. Rex is a Moron.
    This was not Rex's choice.

Veteran
    I'm starting to really hate this team.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    It is an absolute joke that McElroy is not active. That said, the Jets would be dunces not to work Tebow in so that Khan can see first hand what a money-maker it would be to bring Tebow to Jax so the Jets can at least recoup something in a trade, rather than just have to cut him.
    I suppose this is the only positive that can come from this. I'll be rooting for a miserable game from Sanchez so that the jets are trailing 13 to 6 in the fourth. Sanchez gets pulled for Tebow who rally's them to a 17-13 win in front of a rabid Tebow fan base and helps us convince Khan to trade us 3rd rounder in the offseason. Then McElroy starts the rest of the way out.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    rex ryan is coaching himself out of a job.

wow our weapon demon pass rusher sapp isnt playing?
    WOW! I am really convince Rex Ryan is an arsehole he's full of chit we need to revolt against him at the next home game. The man reminds me of Rich Kotite, like someone said earlier he's coaching himself out of New York. Thats too bad cause I think he's gonna be here next season.