Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Inactives vs Jax - McElroy Inactive

All League
    This is just sad.

It's CLEARLY evident that there are some Bull$hit politiking occurring with the CoachingStaff and player reps/snaps. Absolutely pathetic and at this point I am calling for Rex's head. He has to go for being the exposed fraud of an NFL coach that he is. He may be a motivator, but today's NFL Head Coach has to be a leader and an apt manager. Rex has shown neither. I know it's nothing new, but I had to vent and now am officially on the pessimistic side that this team has reached it's ceiling w/Rex and will not improve.

I'm disappointed that the benching of our 3rd string QB crushed any legit chance this team has to see what we have at QB, it was the final straw.

Hall Of Fame
    This is borderline unprofessional.

I really hope McElory demands a trade or his release after the season. We are a joke of a franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Yeah, let's all storm Atlantic Health with torches in hand.
    no, stay away from home games and dont buy merchandise its that easy.

What a failure

Quote Originally Posted by Rock48nj View Post
    What a fking joke... this franchise is simply amazing. Clowns
    Hope we lose today now to start dismantling this joke of an organization. I'm over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the joe namath haters cant fathom the truth and will surely bash him for the drunken suzy kolber incident as retaliation they have nothing else on the legend who speaks the truth about the current condition of this franchise.
    These days, that's the new form of "debate". Make enough noise, and distract, in order to obfuscate logic or the truth.

fans want to bytch and complain yet fail to take the necessary actions to get noticed.

wah wah wah let me whine for all those who will ridicule me about showing up. you want change force it.
    I'm with you man. You are 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    These days, that's the new form of "debate". Make enough noise, and distract, in order to obfuscate logic or the truth.
    you know it.

sad part of today we win this game we are 6-7 and all of us are so bitter over decisions being made and a head coach who hasnt a damn clue.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

I really hope McElory demands a trade or his release after the season. We are a joke of a franchise.
    I mean can anyone blame this young guy for publicly outing this team now ?

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    This was not Rex's choice.
    If so, then he will take the fall for some other dunce's idiocy. In his press conference last week, Rex said that he makes all the football decisions.

But this is the same guy who bent over and accepted (figuratively) Woody/Tanny's turgid rod by agreeing to keep Shoddy as OC. Good, Rex. Enjoy having your lower colon probed and irrigated once more.

bunch of losers in this thread... rooting against the Jets, that'll show 'em! Your lack of support from your couch will really have the team shaking in their boots.

McElroy has been inactive the entire year outside of one game. Has the thought crossed your mind that Tebow is healthy and ready to go, therefore, we are returning to how things have been the entire season?

Nah, it's much more fun to be outraged.

Outrage!

Hall Of Fame
    If so, then he will take the fall for some other dunce's idiocy. In his press conference last week, Rex said that he makes all the football decisions.

But this is the same guy who bent over and accepted (figuratively) Woody/Tanny's turgid rod by agreeing to keep Shoddy as OC.
    Ignore what Rex says, just watch his actions. Rex is not making ALL the decisions.

But this is the same guy who bent over and accepted (figuratively) Woody/Tanny's turgid rod by agreeing to keep Shoddy as OC. Good, Rex. Enjoy having your lower colon probed and irrigated once again.
    rex is a spinless loser. ive met him on numerous occasions away from the football field. hes arrogant self centered and egotistical. hes a salesman at best selling you that hes a real nfl head coach.

you know it.

sad part of today we win this game we are 6-7 and all of us are so bitter over decisions being made and a head coach who hasnt a damn clue.
    I hate that virtually all of have reached our limit with this team and its hapless management. All of us should be hoping the Steelers and Indy win out.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Unprofessional that a 3rd string QB who's been inactive all year, returns to being 3rd string and inactive?

If anything, that's 100% professional. McElroy knows its a business.

This isn't Rudy. Hollywood endings don't happen in real life.

All Pro
    Lmao Rex trolling the fan base... The pissing and moaning continues

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    bunch of losers in this thread... rooting against the Jets, that'll show 'em! Your lack of support from your couch will really have the team shaking in their boots.

McElroy has been inactive the entire year outside of one game. Has the thought crossed your mind that Tebow is healthy and ready to go, therefore, we are returning to how things have been the entire season?

Outrage!
    Please buy a clue. The fact that the QB situation has been like this the entire season is what is fueling the outrage.

Jets Insider VIP

Outrage!
    You're goddamn right I'm rooting against the Jets today.

We aren't making the playoffs even if we run the table.

And even if we did slip into the playoffs, we'd get the sh*t smacked out of us in the first round by someone like Denver or New England anyway.

Rex is an idiot, your boy Sanchez is a f*cking bum, and Tannenbaum is nothing more than a glorified accountant masquerading as a GM.

I want all of these dicks kicked out the door.

Hall Of Fame

This isn't Rudy. Hollywood endings don't happen in real life.

Says the guy who still thinks Sanchez could be a good QB.